Chapter 24

I realize only now, that I love me
Though I'm not perfect, I'm so beautiful

You gasped, your lip quivering and your eyes moistened with tears. What would this mean?

"Y...Would you like us to activate the bond right now?" You have a stunned expression on your face as you stare at him.

He smiled at you softly and nodded, "Sweetheart, I'm not going to reject you, if that's what you're anticipating, I'm so grateful to have found you..."

You like his English. He was secretly fluent, but he'd never submit himself to speaking English in public.

Your eyes lit up as you grinned deeply into each other's eyes until Jin realized something. His eyes practically bulged as he observed and studied your lovely face, now devoid of makeup but still radiant and flawless. You gazed at him, confused, as a massive grin spread across his face.

"Oh my goodness...Samiya Dholakia...Are you Samiya, or do you bear an amazing resemblance to her...or am I crazy?" He looked astounded. How insane can FATE be?

"Yes, that's my name...resemblances to whoever, Jin...Jin, I'm not sure?" You're bewildered.

"Sweetheart...this may seem dumb or even crazy, but you looked like a girl I saw in a Bollywood music video a few weeks ago...she looks exactly like you...but....never mind." He looked at you, stunned, with great affection. He can't believe FATE has paired him with the most stunning woman, and you made his heart flutter magnificently.

Your eyes widened, and a beaming smile spread over your face. "Oh, Jin...that's hilarious.  That's something I hear a lot. That girl, on the other hand, is more beautiful."

 A few months ago, you appeared in a music video. Your friend's new album was launched, and he begged you to be the leading lady.   But you're not going to tell him that right now, are you? He must figure it out for himself.

Jin laughed lightly so as not to alarm the people downstairs.

"Oh, my Sweetheart...I tried to look you up the other day. Mia Dholakia...but there were about ten persons on Facebook with different variants of your name, the most noteworthy of which was a beauty queen, a chef, and so on...aren't you on Facebook?" In your large, amused eyes, he appeared astonished.

"I am...Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube...so the "idol" stalked me on social media," you teased him. He smiles, a slight flush on his cheeks. He stayed up all night looking for you. Only the beauty queen made his heart flutter; perhaps Fate noticed how captivated he was by the exotic girl's appearance and gifted him a soulmate with eerie similarities. His girl is lighter and more natural. She is stunning.

You couldn't get enough of him just by looking at him, and you're falling deeper in love with him as time passes. He has the most beautiful skin tone and brilliant eyes, and he is so sweet and humble. You desperately wanted to kiss him right then and there. Unfortunately, you can't take any chances there. He is still in a relationship with Noodle. Even after the activation, you will never interfere in his relationship. You can't even be seen together. Sitting across from him is much riskier.