Chapter 22

My arms and legs, 

heart and soul that

 I have lived with it until now

The Bangtan Boys woke up early the next day for their photoshoot

The Bangtan Boys woke up early the next day for their photoshoot. Jin was unable to sleep after returning from the Clubs event, and he has been unable to concentrate on anything. It was as if his soul had drifted off to seek his girl.

His entire mind was focused on her. He found her before his 24th birthday was a tremendous achievement. How can he not be happy, even if his parents have already decided to "rig" the system? He and Noodle-Joo were both shocked last night when her father informed his father of their upcoming official engagement in one month.

It has already been scheduled for November by the families. And he knows he's too scared to inform his parents, and his parents will never accept his Soulmate. Noodle- Joo was crying because, while she loves him, she longs for her Soulmate.

Her actor Soulmate is still madly in love with his "current girlfriend," and he is envious of her relationship with Jin, the superstar. He wants Noodle-Joo around, but he doesn't want to end his relationship with his girlfriend. Who is an heiress? He did not attempt to activate the bonding, which significantly frustrates Jin.

He told his parents that he is stressed with his academics and rigorous appearance schedules.

Even though he was still the funny and humorous Hyung, Namjoon noticed a change in his demeanor, almost melancholy. A sense of sadness and uneasiness surrounded his demeanor.

Sejin and Hobeom escorted them to the location of the shoot with a few bodyguards. He shared a seat with the other Hyungs.

Yoongi asked, "Are you all right, Jin-Hyung?  You appear to be quite worried."

Everyone's gaze was fixed on him. Jin simply grinned and waved it off, saying, "It's just the added burden of college life. Nothing serious, just a few assignments that need to be turned in. I have two weeks of hard work ahead of me, and I'll be attending full-time university starting tomorrow for two weeks."

"You came in quite late, almost after one," Jhope furrows his brows.

Jin wears a wary expression. "Yeah, these club luncheons and banquets are always a bit of drama. We welcomed new Billionaire families to the club. I'm a little stressed, and that's exactly what I'll do. Maybe I'll take a quick one just now. Please wake me up before we arrive."

The boys nod as Jin leans back in his seat and closes his eyes, his thoughts drifting to tomorrow's lessons and the possibility of seeing his "girl" again. His heart began to race merely thinking about his Soulmate. Everything in him desired to be at university right now. She is breathtakingly stunning. Those enticing eyes kept him up at night, but how will he get to her? It'll be nearly impossible to spot her among all those students, and the ARMY's focus is already fixated on him.