Chapter 35

Why did I, like this?
I want to hide my precious self

Samiya relished her alone time at home as she studied her notes on the Korean language and culture

Samiya relished her alone time at home as she studied her notes on the Korean language and culture. The doorbell rang, and she almost missed it.

As she took up the delivered package, she gave a tiny smile. Along with a large container of hot kimchi and rice, chicken soup, four small containers of veggie sides, four small tubs of vanilla ice cream, six cans of Korean soda, two bottles of soju, and a few packets of chips and candies for her study breaks, there were also two containers of four different types of Korean noodles: spicy, veggies, black beans, and regular. It is more than sufficient for both her and Alia. When you consider the love of your life, your heart soars.

How are you going to move on? Your soul mate is the one person you cannot live without.

You texted him right away to say how much you appreciated his affection and attention.

Seokjin: My love for you surpasses even that of the sun for the sky. Please enjoy the meal and remember me with every bite. I love you, Sami, my little Mia, and you must never forget it.

You: Kim Seokjin, I love you too. My universe is you, sweetheart. I cherish and adore you so deeply that you will never be able to comprehend it. How is the study going?

 Seokjin: Although tough, I need your invigorating energy to finish my tour schedule soon. It may be a few weeks before I see you again. I'm already looking forward to those days. Next week is the Legacy luncheon. I'm assuming you'll be there.

You: I'll give you more energy in the upcoming days. Yes, Alia and I are planning to attend the luncheon. However, I've heard it's in an Ulsan five-star hotel. Vishan and my brother will both be there, and that is one meeting I am not looking forward to. Are you and Noodle-Joo going to be there together?

Seokjin: Regretfully. The entire family is coming. along with my immediate family and her parents. We won't be able to be seen in the open. My father is already suspicious, and even Noodle-joo is wary. But even if we aren't together, know that my love will envelop you, my dear Mia.

Observing Seokjin with Noodle would break your heart because you've already felt the impacts of his absence; however, you must possess strength. You must keep your status information private. For both of you and Seokjin, it will be too stressful.

You: You will be sorely missed. What is your schedule for tomorrow?

Seokjin: I'll be writing my paper in one of the faculty offices and studying at my library office. Next up is a Puma photo shoot. The brand has chosen us as ambassadors. A couple of interviews are scheduled for after we film the RunBts section. We are practicing in the studio right now.

You: Hopefully, your dance instructor won't be too harsh with you. guys. Have fun at the rehearsal, and be careful. Oh, Kim Seokjin, how I love you. Be happy, please.