Chapter 25

I'm the one I should love

-At Hannam the Hill-

When he arrived home, he was physically drained

When he arrived home, he was physically drained. The maknae-line went to a mall with some of the bodyguards. That happened this afternoon when Yoongi had gone to pick up Kookie from school. Namjoon and Jhope were preoccupied with online class assignments. They were stuck in the house in their respective rooms.

Jin exhales a long sigh. He is relieved that he will be alone in his bedroom, reminiscing about meeting his gorgeous soulmate. As he lay face down on his bed, he reflected on their wild kisses, soul marks, and love for each other. He immediately misses her and longs to have her back in his arms.

When he saw her profile picture on his phone, he smiled. He stored her contact details as "queen." Fortunately, his phone has got passwords for everything, including his photos.

"Samiya..." he quietly said her 'full name. Oh my goodness, she's stunning. He can't express how grateful to FATE for giving him such a gorgeous and spunky soulmate. She is all his heart desires, yet this arranged marriage is like a viper waiting for the last blow.

He shook his head, saddened by his father'strictness. Since middle school, he hasn't been deviant. He respects and obeys his father at all times. But he can't think of a way to tell his parents about his new soul-bonding status.

The system is already set up. Noodles' father does not want the actor's soulmate and prefers him as a potential son-in-law. His parents had previously agreed to the impending engagement. The soulmate rules have not yet been contested regarding forced marriages between red golds.  He also read about cases in Europe when the Billionaire legacy club rigged the system so that the unfavorable red gold soulmate may be rejected, and death was unavoidable after a month of non-invigoration without a tested serum.

He can't seem to comprehend the seriousness of his and Samiya's situation. Both are legacy club members and come from well-known legacy club dynasties.

His heart began to tighten painfully. His parents will not consider a foreigner to be his soulmate. They're traditional. However, the fact that it is red gold is the deciding factor. Noodle -Joo is the only one who can save him from a forced marriage.

She is the one who must call it quits on their relationship. Nobody will be aware of his status or Samiya's identity. He will gradually soften his parents' hearts, but he does not want to lose Y/n. He's found a haven. He is deeply in love with his sweetheart. She is also now being forced into an arranged marriage as well. How will they accept their future spouses if a red-gold string already binds them together? Because of FATE. They will be pushed to become cheaters on their spouses. He knows he will love his soulmate forever... because their yearning for each other will eventually wreck both lives.

He wanted to go and shower as quickly as possible because his joints were stiff from all the physical pain and agony his body had endured.

After a refreshing shower, he changed into loungewear, an oversize beige hoody, and sweatpants.