Chaos

"Welcome back to Asgard."

"Heimdall," you said with a soft smile. "It's nice to be here again."

"Your future kingdom awaits," he replied, gesturing to the rainbow bridge.

You couldn't help but smile brightly before taking a few steps away, admiring the bridge that led to the city. You watched the light glimmer off of the golden palace and the foliage dance in the breeze.

"Are you ready?" Thor questioned as he stepped beside you.

"Ready as ever," you replied before beginning to walk towards the palace.

As you arrived, you began walking towards Thor's chambers when you heard a smooth voice behind you.

"Brought Y/N back for another round in Asgard, brother?"

"Hi Loki," you said softly, looking to Thor.

"This time it's permanent," Thor replied as he opened the golden doors.

"So you're going to be seeing a lot more of me," you said with a smile.

"Finally, somebody around here who I can cause mischief with," Loki said with a chuckle.

"Like Thor would go for that," you teased before following Thor into his chambers. "It's a lot bigger than I remember."

Thor chuckled, putting his hands on his hips as he admired you.

"A room fit for a princess," Thor said with a smile.

"The only thing I am is a royal pain in the ass," you said as you turned to face Thor.

The god walked towards you, pressing his lips to yours as his hands gripped your hips.

"I'm leaving," Loki shouted, causing you to laugh against Thor's lips.

"Come with me for a walk," Thor insisted before kissing you softly. "Explore your new home."

"I'll have to get used to that," you admitted. "Before we do that, do you think I can talk to Heimdall?"

"About what?" Thor asked.

"Just to see if he could keep a watchful eye on Rhodey," you muttered. "Let me know right away if anything happens to him."

"I've already taken care of that," Thor replied with a small smile.

"Can I change before we go anywhere?" You asked with a brow raised. "I don't think I would fit in with these clothes."

"Sure," Thor replied as he guided you towards a closet with a wardrobe fit for a princess.

"Is all of this for me?"

"Do you like it?" Thor asked eagerly. "I had the finest Asgardian fabrics made into clothing for you."

"Then I want you to do the honors and choose my outfit for me," you said with a smile.

Thor obliged and stepped into the oversized closet before pulling out a black and rose gold gown.

"Stunning," you said with a wink.

"I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure if you would or not."

You quickly changed before spinning, the gown flowing around you.

"I love it!"

"You look stunning," Thor said before kissing you softly.

"So what am I supposed to do now?" You asked.

"Just follow my lead," Thor encouraged as he laced his fingers with yours.

As you left yours and Thor's chambers, you were soon met by Frigga.