✎┊❝notices❞

A short and quick announcement, I'll not take much of your time.

Please read till the very end!

〰️

I know everyone might be awaiting for the next update to this book, so this notice is regarding just that. I'm not sure if all of you remember this but I had secretly hinted a surprise for taelice coming very soon so after a month of cramming, finally we have it here.

I recently published a new scenario titled SYMPHONY OF SILENCE which is a stand alone book. You can refer to the attested cover on the media section of this chapter and simply navigate to my profile to check this work out. Also note that the ones is very long (a word count of nearly 17k I suppose) so I am sorry beforehand hehe~

Since this work features angst (which is a must for nearly all of my books) and quite some sensitive warnings therefore I'd suggest you would read the listed warnings(?) that are justified and explained right before the story is commenced.

Also, I am hoping if you could also provide some insights and your opinions when you seek to read the book, I'll be highly obliged to get some reviews on my hard work! Due apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Lastly, wish you a happy reading/binge reading!

────────

Until we meet again,

—Authornim.