12| moonstruck

Am I a little too late to say it?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Word Count: 1790

Requested by: opfusee for a jealous Taehyung scenario.

«NARRATION»

"This drama marks your debut in the acting field. What do you expect from the audience while they watch the show?" The interviewer asked Lisa, who politely smiled before replying, "It was a fun experience and our whole team has invested a lot of efforts to make this project possible. So we would only wish for the audience to sit back and enjoy the romcom."

"That was a great answer, indeed. And Jungkook-ssi, what was it like working with Lisa for the first time?"

"I'd say it was uh...a little awkward at first, because I am introverted and I feel conscious whenever I meet new people. But Lisa was sweet and approachable. We enjoyed a lot and got to know more about each other....so yes, it was definitely fun." Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely before he let a minuscule laugh.

"Alright, which moment would you treasure while working with each other?"

"There are many moments actually, so it's not easy to recount all of them at once. We...well, we tried to understand our actions and even practiced our lines and (we would) be the ones running around the set like little kids." Lisa started with the smile before Jungkook continued. "I think the most important element was that we shared a great chemistry on and off screen, so I would love to work with her again."

"How would you describe each other in one word?"

"Hmmm...Lisa is definitely gorgeous. But she's a lot more than the pretty looks, of course. She cracks up while we shoot and its a fun sight to watch the two of us forget and improvise our lines." Jungkook snickered, making Lisa a little flustered before she went on, "I think he's cute and funny once you know him. He can be a great comedian indeed. Apart from that, Jungkook cares a lot for everyone on set so there is a lot of qualities I can't squeeze into one word, haha."

The interviewer passed a warm smile enjoying the conversation. "Moving on to the last question for the day, many fans have expressed love for your roles in the drama and they wonder if the reel pairing can come true in reality as well. So Jungkook-ssi, would you consider dating in real life?"

Jungkook and Lisa awkwardly shifted in their seats as they passed hopeful glances at each other before Jungkook cleared his throat and let out a light laugh. "Well...I can't speak for her, about what she has a say in it. I would say she has been an amazing friend to me, though. We share so many things in common and if I were given a chance, well, I will consider it for sure."

"This interview is up already?" The members averted their heads at Jungkook who just stepped into the practice room after finishing his final shoot for the day. He looked over as his hyungs' eyes were glued to the television screen, keenly watching the interview from the past week.

"I taught my boy so well, this is the first time he has ever made me this proud." Seokjin faked a tear, ruffling Jungkook's hair as the latter cutely scrunched his nose.

"Ah by the way, Lisa texted me she'll be having lunch with us and she's reaching in some minutes." Jungkook added.

Whilst the other members were enthusiastic and proud of the maknae, Taehyung was rather silent and slightly envious as Jungkook observed. Taehyung was certainly proud of him; they shared a close bond after all and he would often pop in the sets sometimes to support the latter. But there lay a fact that he hid from everyone, even his heart lately — his feelings towards the maknae of blackpink and Jungkook's love interest in the show, Lisa.