Once Upon a City....

Welcome to NY the city of lights. Lights..The lights will inspire you. Some people go to NY to fulfill dreams and have a new start. Or, at least that's what they thought. That's what the Fables thought when they fled to the New World escaping the adversary after he took over the Homelands. They escaped one huge problem to encounter millions of small ones. Now they resided in NY in a small part called Fabletown to be exact and a complete joke. It was being run by Ichabod Crane who'd basically gave the work to his assistant the beautiful princess Snow White and taken credit for it. Usually this huge joke was filled with unhappiness and arguments but, tonight was different. Tonight they were celebrating the 21st century remembrance ball. Tonight at the stroke of midnight would be 21 centuries since any fable had set foot in the now Adversary's territory. And of course today was a very busy day of getting dates and accompanies and getting ready for a night of nothing but partying hard and drinking. One whole night to forget all of those small millions of problems they would have to return to encounter tomorrow. And this great celebration for just this one very special night would be celebrated upon a city of lights.