Endless Nightmare

She had been sweating and screaming all night long; Bigby thought that it was time to do something. They say that one shouldn't wake up a person while they are dreaming but, Snow wasn't just dreaming; she was also trapped and couldn't wake up. Bigby grabbed caressed her face which made her scream her lungs out. He grabbed her shoulders to try and calm her down. What he didn't see was that she had something in her hand. Bigby shakes her a little and tried to hug her. As soon as he got close, Snow opened her eyes and shanked Bigby with a small knife. Bigby growled in pain. The lights turned on and little winter was at the door crying "Mommy...Daddy..daddy...what did you do to him mommy". Bigby was against the wall agonizing and spitting blood. Snow jumped off the bed crying and screaming "No Bigby....Please come back to me....Am sorry I'm so sorry...". Bigby gave her one last warm smile and mouthed its ok while he caressed Snow's cheek."Bigby!!!". Winter was crying in the back and Snow could only see his beloved husband's face as he said his lasts words because of her... "I'm so sorry" she kept crying. After a while the room started moving and shaking, Snow began to get dizzy and dizzier until she completely lost consciousness.