Lunch Gossip

12:00p.m
Restaurant Le Orange
Snow's P.O.V
That complete bastard I thought. "Not my concern my ass!" I said out loud. "Hey...Snow what's wrong you seemed stressed."said Beauty. "Well thanks for stating the obvious"I snapped as I placed both of my hands to pull my hair back. "Snow are you going to tell us what's wrong?"asked Beauty. I heard Briar let out a small laugh and said "Isn't it obvious? Snow is jealous. Let me ask you this Beauty. Why is Cindy not having lunch with us today?". Beauty thought for a second and said "She said she was going shopping with a friend".  Briar shrugged and said look outside through the window. Both me and Beauty looked outside to see Cindy and a very attractive men laughing and carrying bags from designer clothes at the mall. "Sooo?" Asked Beauty. "Check your Fablegram" winked Briar. "Holy s**** Bigby is one sexy son of a bitch" giggled Beauty. "Wait so you are jealous because of Bigby and Cindy?" asked  Beauty. "Of course not, that's pathetic and childish. Besides Bigby isnt my type he isn't attractive either" I answered. "Uh, excuse me have you seen him"said Briar as she handed me her phone to show me a picture of him. He had gotten a new haircut  that made him look way younger and extremely attractive. His eyes had even changed too. They were a mix of golden amber with emerald green. Absolutely gorgeous and irresistible. I began to cry.
End of P.O.V
The princesses consoled their dear friend but, they just made her feel worse. Going to the dance with Charming wasn't something that Snow would want to brag about since he was a first class manwhore. After having lunch with the girls Snow returned to her apartment. She was determined to try and make Bigby feel just like she had felt that morning. She took a long soothing shower to give her the feeling of a new and fresh start. She then used the curling iron to make her raven waves look better than ever. She then applied her makeup. Carefully applying her red lipstick. She then walked over to her closet to get a blue night gown with some cleaveage. She put on her high heels and was out the door. In the reception there were dozens of rose bouquets. Charming was waiting for her holding a single rose and smiling. She walked up to him and hugged him. She then playfully asked "Who are all these roses for?" Charming seemed shocked and nervous and in between uhs and umms he finally said "I don't really know he was the one that brought them". Snow turned to see a extremely handsome man wearing aviators looking at his phone. She walked up to him and said "Uh excuse me?". The man took of his shades and simply answered "yes?". It was Bigby. Shortly after Cindy arrived and with that the attractive couple left.