Lies...

10:00 a.m
Room 21
Bunyan's Motel Inn

She stretched trying to find him next to her but, instead found the cold and empty sheets. She sat up to see Cindy sleeping on the other bed and Bigby was nowhere to be seen. Snow walked into the bathroom to take a long and relaxing bath. When she came out Cindy was awake, sitting on the edge of her bed and drinking a mug of coffee.  They were both quiet until Cindy broke the silence by saying "So...Snow how did you sleep?". Snow felt nervous she didn't know how to answer. So she just sighned and said "I guess well... I mean its not the greatest bed". Cindy took another sip before she said "Oh, but you did sleep with the biggest men". Snow could feel herself blushing. "Look Cindy, I'm so sorry I never wanted for things to go so far and"
"Wait, what are you talking about?" Cindy cut in. Snow raises her eyebrows and said "Wait you aren't angry that I slept with Bigby?". Cindy spit the coffee she had just been drinking and cracked up. Snow was completely confused now. "Of course not, I'm really happy for you two. That was the whole point of the trip". Snow was shocked and her heart ached. "Snow are you ok?" Asked Cindy concerned. She looked up at her as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Wait, what do you mean that it was the whole point of the trip?" Asked Snow with a hint of anger on her voice. "What did Bigby tell you that was the point of the trip?" Asked Cindy. Snow felt like she was about to cry but, she stayed strong. "He said that we were investigating a possible spy lead" she said. Cindy shrugged and said "Oh that, I mean yeah that's what he went to do this morning but, the main point of the trip was to make you jealous".  At that moment  the door opened and there he was Bigby Wolf.  She walked up to him and Bigby just smiled as he prepared to pull her into a thight embrace. The only thing he got was a hard smack across her face. "Snow... What's wrong? Are you ok?" He said. "When were you going to tell me that the whole point of the trip was to get me in bed? Huh, look Bigby I don't know were you expected this to go but, you've gone to far. I'm leaving." Snow snapped.
"Snow... Baby" he said. "Don't you dare call me that".  She grabbed her clothes and opened the door. Bigby saw Cindy giggling softly and glared at her. "What did you do? What did you say?" He demanded. Bigby ran after Snow who was taking Bluebeard's limo. Bigby got in his car but with all the snow on the road, it was hard to speed up. There was a dark figure waiting in the middle of he road. Bigby lost control of his car and flipped over. The car was completely destroyed and Bigby was ejected through the front window left uncocious in the middle of the road. The dark figure approached him and left a note.
It was dark and small and he placed it on his head and all it read was "Let me in".
The figure saw another car approaching and immediately dissapeared. Bluebeard ran to Bigby to carry him into the car while Cindy called the hospital.