The Trip

12:21 a.m
Road 71
Middle of Nowhere
What had sounded like fun had become torture for Snow. They had left New York hours ago and there were still not even close to the Fable airport. Were a plane would take them to Canada. Of course Bluebeard being a rich dick took a priveta limosene while Bigby took hard worked for Black Lamborgini, driving at amazing speed. It was pretty fun at first, they were all talking and joking around until it got to the point when they were just listening to Bigby's Music. He had a pretty good taste, the only problem was that he was signing to Cindy who was in the passenger seat. Bigby hadn't told Snow yet because of the way that Snow behaved that week. Yet it was very obvious that something was going on between the two. It all began when Locked out of Heaven played. Cindy was texting Beauty when Bigby playfully took his phone and put it in his pocket. Snow could feel a tint of anger in the inside beggining to develop. Cindy then turned the radio up and began signing along. Bigby just laughed and took his shades of. When the line "Open up your gates cause I can't wait to see the light" came Bigby slid his hand up in the inside of her thigh making her giggle. Snow's chest was aching and she felt like she wanted cry. As the hours went by so did the distance and finally they arrived at the Fable Airport. They took their bags and prepared to board the plane.

2:45 a.m
Luggage Center
Québec Airport, Canada

The flight had been short but embarrassing. Snow had ended up being Bigby's partner during the flight and had fallen asleep on him. Snow couldn't stop thinking about it. She was focused that she had hold up quite a quegue trying to retrieve their luggage. Bigby came up from behind and was kind enough to wake her from her daydream. After retrieving their luggage they left to find a place to stay. The sttoped at some crappy cabin motel called Bunyan's inn. The man in the reception was like a lumberman almost alike Woody but more muscle than fat. They had asked for Four separate rooms but, due to lack of vacancy they were only able to get one single and a double. Bluebeard was the one to get the room keys and as soon as he did, he threw the double room's keys at them and ran to the single saying "Have Fun Morons!". Bigby just sighned and said I guess two of us will have to share. When he opened the room it was pretty big. "Is this some kind of spell?" Asked Snow in awe. "What?... Oh yeah, this is Woody's cousin's hotel. You know Paul Bunyan?" Said Bigby as he set the bags down. Bigby walked over to a bed and pulled out several things like shampoo, a new change of clothing and some scissors and a razor accompanied with cologne and shaving cream and after shave. He went into the bathroom and during that time, Snow took a nap and Cindy left to go somewhere.