Heavy Rain

OMG Guys, I'm really sorry and I'm a massive piece of crap for not updatin in almost over a month. Please forgive me!!! Anyways, here is the new chapter and hope you guys enjoy it.

12:45 p.m
Business Office
Woodlands Luxury Apartments

It was a cold and rainy night. And also a very sad one. Snow White Deputy Mayor of Fabletown was trapped in her office once again but, not because of paperwork. No, this time it was all due to the fact that once again she had pushed everyone that cared about her away. And the worst part of it all was that Snow actually had feelings for Bigby. She just didn't want to show it but, all of fabletown saw it in her specially after the magical kiss.

Snow's P.O.V
It was already 12 and once again that meant another night without sleep but, after the last five fays of me just being trapped in my sleep...pft...HELL no, I won't be sleeping in a long time. And I'm not really referring to the nightmares but, in all seriousness about the kiss. I couldn't stop thinking about how rudely I'd treated him after he saved my life by waking me up.
*FLASHBACK*
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING BIGBY, DONT YOU DARE EVER TOUCH ME OR TALK TO ME IN ALL OF YOUR MISERABLE AND WORTH LESS LIFE!!!".
"Snow, look I never i *grabs my arm*"
#SMACK#
"I THINK IVE MADE MYSELF VERY CLEAR WOLF. IN FACT YOU KNOW WHAT, AS DEPUTY MAYOR I DISCHARGE YOU OF YOUR DUTY AS SHERRIF OF FABLETOWN. AND IF YOU EVER SET FOOT IN FABLETOWN AGAIN AFTER LEAVING TONIGHT I MYSELF WILL THROW YOU DOWN THE WITCHING WELL! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT".
*BIGBY rued his red cheek and grabbed his coat. Stoped before the door*
"WELL, DIDNT YOU HE *BIGBY INTERRUPTS* I did and believe me Ms.White, one day you will regret your actions".
*BIGBY storms out*
End of Flashback
"MS.WHITE!"
"Oh, I umm... Yes Bufkin?" .
"I umm just wanted to let you know that Mr.Bigby and Cindy have left Fabletown and they left their keys."
"Wait, did you just say that Cindy left too?".
"Um..well..yes"
"Thank you Bufkin".

Snow's P.O.V
I thought that I'd feel relieved when I'd hear those words but, instead I felt broken. Just like the time I found Charming and my sister together. Oh what have I done? Now its just me and the heavy rain.