When a nightmare arrives...

Somewhere Unknown....

She woke up panting heavily for air while feeling the cold water splashing on her face. She opened her eyes and screamed her heart out in terror after what her icy blue eyes had just seen. Two of the figures grabbed her while one placed a cloth in her mouth. One of them approached her and whispered in her ear "Not just yet princess...but, don't worry you will soon and your mutt will be able to see everything in first row. They pulled her up and took her into a dark chamber were menacing growls made the ground shake.  There was a cage and inside the cage was a Wolf. After the seven dreaded figures left Snow ran towards the cage. She could hear whimpers coming from the large animal. "Bigby? What's wrong?" She said. The Wolf faced her and said "I've failed you Snow. They...they, I can't. No I won't let that happen" he said as he charged at the cage's door with all his might yet backed away yelping in pain as the burning metal made another of the many marks he had. The door to the chamber opened once again and in came the deviled figures but this time a woman was with them. She was tall and intimidating wearing a leather jacket over a white T-shirt and black pants and matching combat boots. "Well well well, you've done very well brother" she said to a now a slowly forming shadow behind her. One of the dwarves seemed irritated and said "Well you get on with it, you need to.." Shakrunk . There was a small pause and the dwarve's head fell and the woman liked a knife with the freshly decapitated dwarf. The remaining six figures gulped loudly. "Now, let's continue. Bigby Wolf look at you... You used to be something, People used to fear you and now your just a weak puppy in a cage"she smirked. "Snow snow snow, when was the last time you got laid?" The woman asked with a mischievous smile. "A few centuries ago but, by the looks of it i'd say more recently than you" spat Snow.  The woman gave a sarcastic laugh before smacking Snow hard across the face. The woman turned and started for the door and said "Well, since I see that you are grouchy about it, I'll be leaving you with a couple of friends that will leave you so satisfied you won't ever want more" and closed the door. Snow cried in horror and the Wolf growled . The six figures surrounded her and began to undress her she fought and tried  to scream but her hopes had completely dissolved. The Wolf was constantly hitting the cage trying to find a way out and then it hit him. As a wolf he would never get out but, as a Human. He screamed in pain as he morphed into a man. He bent the bars making a space large enough for him to go through. The dwarves were so distracted that they didn't even notice when the godlike man approached them and killed them one by one. Snow was crying still unable to believe her luck. Just as Bigby was bending down to carry her he whispered "Cmon Snow, we are going home". The door flew open and in came the woman with a revolver in her hands and shot Bigby. Bigby could usually take multiple shots but, this one made him drop dead on the floor. Snow screamed in anger while she charged at the woman making her let go of the gun . Snow  and the woman raced for the gun and Snow won. "C'mon Snowy hand the gun over. Quit playing around. We both know you won't shoot me. You don't have what it takes."said the woman.
"You know what's your problem, you underestimate me. Big error Bitch" Snow said as she pressed the trigger and unloaded the gun until not a single bullet was left.