Heart Rules

12:15 a.m
Business Office
Woodland's Luxury Apartments
15 days after the Sheriffs return....

It had been an exhausting week for Bigby and Snow. Both trying and really trying to clean up the mess Crane left. And as the days passed by they began yo realize that there was no end to this. The problems kept coming and coming and in order to relieve the stress and tension, Bigby had invited Snow to his apartment for an afternoon for them to "enjoy" he said. Which really only meant a whole fistful of regrets in the morning for drinking too much.

After sorting through some of the files, Snow decided that she was done for the day and headed for her apartment to change before heading to the Sheriff's apartment. As she entered the elevator the thought striked her. "Why even bother changing? He is just a coworker. So screw it". She hit the button with Bigby's floor and finally after a whole week of problems and complaints took a deep and relaxed breath. The doors slid open and Snow walked to the Sheriff's door. She breathed in and knocked. There was no response, so she knocked again...The door slowly opened and Snow took a step in. "Bi..Bigby?" She called out nervously.

The door shut. And revealed Bigby Wolf in his entirety with only a bottle of champagne in his hands covering his lower region. "I've been waiting Snow" he said in a low seductive tone. Snow was completely in shock, she liked Bigby and ALOT. Soon that shock turned into anger after remembering the events that happened last week. Back in Canada when they found him with another woman inside the cabin. "Mr.Wolf what in the hell do you think you are doing?! Please go and change into your proper attire and I will forget that these events ever took place!"she snapped. "C'mon Snow, why are you being difficult. How many people do you know that have had fun with The Big Bad Wolf? I'm sure you don't want to reject such delight do you?" He whispered into her ear as he approached and began to nuzzle her neck and lightly bite it.

Snow could feel herself being driven near the edge. And suddenly she lost it, the desire and sexual lust for him had been far too much. She gave in and was at pure bliss when he plopped her down in his bed and made love to her. Giving her an expirience that not even Prince "Charming" who has it implied in his name could ever even dream of making and filling up a woman of pure pleasure as Bigby was right now with Snow. Snow's throat was hurting from how many times she had already screamed Bigby's name. What she loved the most was when he groaned out her name slowly before completely bursting out for the whole world to know. "SNOW".

Snow woke up and found herself stuck in the business office removing her tired face from a pool of drool over papers scattered in her desk that she should have been done with about an hour ago.Her tired eyes blinked several times before focusing on the soaked figure of the agitated Sheriff. "Bigby? What? What's wrong?" He gave her a look that would make any woman's heart flutter. It was warm and intense before he collapsed in front of her. She immediately rushed to his side and helped him sit back up. "Bigby you are really scaring me what happened?" She asked worriedly.
"I'm so sorry Snow, it's just that I can't anymore I.. I...love you". And with that the night covered a business office filled with fire and passion that only the Sheriff and Deputy Mayor know. As for everyone else, they found out after the arrival of the seven wonderful cubs that only a couple like that could bring. "So much for the pride of you and me" Bigby said those 9 words that created the future of Mr and Mrs. Wolf.

Yay! Snigby
Anyways, thank you so much for all your support and reads throuout the course of this book. Love you guys and hope that y'all enjoyed it! Anyways until next time and stay awesome! PEACE