02

Stella

I sigh as I wake up from my alarm clock and push my head into my pillow. I only have to work on Saturday morning and Wednesday afternoon because I still have school. I used to like my job at the cafe. I loved the socializing with the people that came to the cafe, but i'm more closed off now.

I don't want to get out of bed i only slept for 6 hours and i'm exhausted. Liam always told me to quit my job at the cafe. He makes a lot of money and he's only 18. He never tells me what he actually does for job, or if i ask then he just ignores the question. It's probably something illegal. But anyways i'm not going to quit my job because i want to help. Even if its just a little.

I dragged myself out of bed and took a quick shower. I curled my hair a little and did some natural make-up. I did one last check up before i left the room.

You have to 

I said to myself in the mirror. 

I put my phone in the back of my jeans and go downstairs. "Liam i'm leaving for work" He is sitting in the living room watching Netflix.

 "Yeah sure be careful please" He said his eyes not leaving the TV screen. I close the door behind me and walk to the cafe. The cafe is only 10 minutes away from our house so i never ask someone to drop me off only if the weather is really bad.

I walk into the cafe hearing the bell of the door ring. "Goodmorning Stella" The man behind the counter waves his hand shortly. I smile at him and walk behind the counter. "You can leave if you want to, i'll take your shift". He gives me a grateful look and leaves the cafe. Unfortunately  i have to work 5 hours until i can go home.

-

My shift is almost over and i am the one to close the cafe today. The bell rings when someone walks in, "I'm sorry we are closing" I clean the counter. He clears his throat which made me lift my head. It's my ex Niko. "Like i said we're closing" I say with a more harsh tone. "Look Stella, i- i just want to talk okay?"

"I honestly don't want to hear it, now get out" He furrows his eyebrows. He walks towards the door but he stops when he almost reached it. "You know you need me" He says trying to convince himself that he still has a chance.

"Yeah sure if thats what makes you sleep at night" I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your fucking eyes at me" He whisper yelled at me. I took a step back knowing he was getting angry. He stormed out of the cafe slamming the door behind him. I took a deep breath and continued to clean the cafe. 

Why does this shit always happen to me.

_

I was done cleaning and locked the cafe when i left. I text Liam to let him know that i'm on my way home. I was looking at my phone when i felt a pair of hands grab my waist and drag me into alleyway.

 I already know who it was by the way he grabbed me. He pushes me against the wall harshly making my head hit the bricks. "Who do you think you are to be such a bitch to me" He gritted to his teeth. I look into his eyes, Is he on drugs right now? 

"Niko your high just leave me alone before you do something you'll regret". I say trying to convince him. It may look like i'm not scared right now, but i'll always remember to never show my fear.

"You can act like a bitch all you want but remember" He came close to my face "you'll always be my bitch". He held my hands in one of his and his other one started to touch my breasts. I spit in his face making him close his eyes "You dirty little slu-"I kick him in his balls which made him drop to the floor. He starts to moan painfully, cursing under his breath.

 I waste no time and start running in the Alleyway. Before i could run any further he grabs my heel making me fall on the ground. I kick my foot on his head and try to stand up but fail misserably when he grabs my leg again and drags me over the floor. He stands above me "You have a lot of nerves" He said smirking down at me. He punches me in the face. My face stung and i could feel a cut forming on my face. He then kicked me in my stomach. Making me roll over. My hand goes to my stomach while i cring in pain.

"Never ever disrespect me again you hear me?" He said spitting next to me. He walks away out of the alleyway. I try to sit up straight doing my best to ignore the pain and  force myself to stand up, i hold onto the wall feeling dizzy. I lift my hand to my head blood dripping down onto my White crop top. I slowly start to walk back home while silently cursing in pain.

I don't want to make my brother worry about me. So the plan is to go straight upstairs as fast as i can. 

"Shit" I said out loud. There are cars in front of our house which meant that my friends are over at our place. I'm so screwed right now. I walk towards the door opening it softly. I stand in the door opening and i could look into the kitchen. They are sitting in the kitchen. I slowly walk over to the stairs quietly when suddenly i hear Amaris "What the he-" She walks over to the stairs. Shit, i tried running upstairs but i am pulled back by Amaris.

She gasps loudly seeing my face. My forehead was dripping of blood and i had a cut on my cheek and probably some bruises to. She then looks at my stomach, touching the skin that was slightly turning purple. 

"Amaris whats wron-" Killian walks over to the stairs and looks at me with widened eyes. 

He takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. "Who the hell did this." He asks calmly but even the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. 

He was getting angry as he furrowed his brows.

Liam and Jason walk over "Dude keep your voice down" Jason said. Killian moves away from me so Liam and Jason could see what was going on. "What the fuck" Liam said. They all looked at me worried. "Guys i'm fine its not even that bad" I lied. I attempted to walk upstairs but Liam pulled me back. "Who touched you." 

I look at the ground, trying to think of a way out of this conversation. "Don't you dare lie to me Stella who did this"

I nervously play with my hands. "Niko" He didn't hear what i said due to Jason and Killian in the back of the room. He clenches  his jaw and turns around to the two boys. "If you two don't shut the fuck up right now." He send a threatening glare at them.

He looks back at me " Say it again".I didn't say anything and turned around, walking up the stairs. "Stella" He try's again, a warning tone surrounding my name. He was losing his patient and i knew that but i don't want to bother them with my problems. They already did a lot for me. But i know that he isn't going to let go of this.

I turn around fidgetting with my rings, "Okay, but promise me you won't do anything."

 Liam  sighs and nods in response. "It was Niko." 

Liam looks at Killian and Jason and they stare at each other for even less than a second before grabbing the car keys. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next?

I hope you enjoyed :)

Check out my other story!