23

(Very long chapter)

Stella

"Stella hurry up!" Amaris knocks on my door impatiently.

I quickly throw an oversized t-shirt over my bikini, I open the door just as Amaris was about to knock on the door again "Oh finally" She said throwing her arms around my neck,

We walk through the corridors and you can already hear the splashing of the pool, people laughing.

It is a reasonably sized pool with plenty of sun loungers around it. Me, Amaris and Danica lay down next to each other on the loungers while the boys are all in the pool.

I make eye contact with Jayden as I take off my t-shirt and expose my body to the sun. He comes to the side of the pool and leans his arms on the edge so you can see his muscular arms, and oh my god. His veins are hot as fuck. Yes I'm one of the girls who loves veins.

"Come in Ella" He smirked saying the last word knowing that we can't blow our cover as 'Friends' I'm gonna tell Liam soon, but just not now.

"Sorry to disappoint you big guy but i'm gonna sun for a while" I lie on my stomach and lean my head on my hands, I smirk knowing that he is looking at my boobs.

"For how long?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know ten minutes or something"

He nods and pushes Jason under the water after Jason tried to push him down.

I laugh at the sight, they've been laughing and messing with each other all the time.

I put my sunglasses on and lean my head on my arms, ugh and that's when I realized I haven't applied sunscreen yet. I look next to me and see that Amaris and Danica are sunbathing. I look at Jayden sitting on top of Killian holding him underwater.

"Jay!" I yell for his attention and he turns his head in my direction.

I hold the bottle of sunscreen, he gets the message and swims to the side of the water pushing himself up to the edge. I take an extra breath when I see his abs. I never can get used to the sight of them.

He takes the bottle of sunscreen "Thank you" I mouthed to him.

He draws a heart on my back and then spreads it over my back and shoulders, he continues to my legs and starts from the bottom and slowly goes to my thighs. I bet he's enjoying this.

Before he gets up he hits my ass and then runs into the pool. Luckily the boys aren't paying attention and the girls are completely filled in on the situation between me and Jayden and they have promised not to tell Liam anything.

My body shivers at the water splashed on my body, I open my mouth and look at the pool, "The ten minutes are up" Jayden holds out his hands in front of him as if he is innocent.

I raise my eyebrows "Did you really time it?"

"No i didn't but i think it's time you come in" He smirked,

I roll my eyes and walk to the edge of the pool. I choose not to jump because I don't know if the water is cold. I sit on the edge and let my legs get used to the temperature of the water. It's not cold at all, it's lukewarm. Probably because the sun shines on the pool all day.

Jayden places his hands on the sides of my thighs and I rest my hands on his shoulders as he lifts me into the water.

"You're so fucking breathtaking" He whispered in my ear before letting go of my thighs.

I turn my head away so he doesn't see me blush, Ruben motions for me to come to him. Just as I'm about to swim in his direction, Jayden grabs me by the waist and throws me further into the pool, sinking my head. I come back up and remove the wet hair from my face. "Do you actually want me to kill you" I gave him a creepy smile before turning back to Ruben.