24

Jayden

I feel Stella move in my arms, trying to get out of bed. Maybe I should tell her I'm a light sleeper. When I sleep I can still hear everything that happens around me.

She takes my hands carefully and puts them by my side, just when she wants to get up from bed I put my arm around her waist and pull her back into bed.

"Where do you think you're going Ella" 

She doesn't answer and I tickle her side, she starts giggling all over. "Sto-stop" she says through her laughter.

"Then answer me" I keep tickling her, good to know she can't stand being tickled.

"T-to-the-toi-let" She tries to push my hands off her side,

"Okay go, but fast young lady" I let her go so she can stand, and just before she's out of reach I hit her ass. She takes a big step forward and shakes her head.

Don't blame me, she looks good in her red lingerie, she always looks good. She walks like a penguin to the bathroom, with straight legs. A chuckle escaped my lips as I see her walking.

Tonight was... Amazing.

I wasn't a virgin like she was, but in moments like this I wish I was still a virgin. And that I had saved it for someone special just like she did. I don't think she regrets it, I also asked her fifty times if she was sure.

Sex is not important to me, as long as I can spend time with her and make her happy I am the happiest man in the world.

The bathroom door opens again, she takes my t-shirt off the floor and puts it on over her lingerie. It looks like a dress on her because it's way too big. 

She looks adorable.

I open my blanket and she gets the hint and lies down next to me again. I throw the blanket over her legs again.

She curls up against me and rests her head on my chest as she draws circles with her finger on my arm. I massage her head to make her feel comfortable because I have to deliver news she's not going to like. "I have to go away tomorrow for a few days"

She jumps up and turns her body towards me. "What? Why?"

The way she looks at me now just makes it harder to leave tomorrow.

"It's a friend's sister's birthday, and he wants me to help with a surprise party for her." I slide my hand over her thigh.

"Where is it?" She bites her lip, Every time she bites her lip something goes through me. Like i want to kiss her until she can't breath.

"Italy" I sit a little straighter.

"For how long?" she pouts,

"A few days, I don't know for how long yet" I hope I don't have to stay too long, her birthday is in 3 days and I plan to leave after her birthday. So I'll be back in about 4 days.

She puts her head back on my chest "Have fun with her i guess" She said softly.

Is she- Is she jealous?

Yes she definitely is.

"Ella"

She hums,

She's so cute when she's jealous.

"She's 8" I bite my lip to hold back my laughter but it escapes anyway.

She slaps my chest "Couldn't you say that sooner!"

"I'm sorry" I don't stop laughing and a small smile appears on her face. "Stop laughing it's not funny" She playfully slaps my arm before sitting on my lap.