25

Stella

I slit my eyes in the bright light in my room. A warm kiss is placed on my bare shoulder. "I have to go love"

"Wha-What?" I sit up and turn my body towards him. He's already fully dressed. My head turns to the window where bright light shines in, shit did i sleep that long?

"What time is it?" I frown,

He stretches out his arm and looks at his watch "13:21" My eyes widen at his answer, I rub my hand over my forehead "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't want to wake you up, and you slept well so-"

"I don't want you to go" I sigh and let my hand fall on my lap.

He places a kiss on my forehead "I know baby, but I'll be back before you know it"

I get out of bed and quickly walk to the bathroom. I throw some water over my face and dry it with a towel. "Wish her a happy birthday from me" I walk back into my room.

"I will" He leans against the door with his arms folded and one foot against the wall. "Do you wanna eat something before you go? It's a long flight" I comb through my hair with my fingers.

"No i really have to go before Damien will cut my dick off and feeds his dog with it" He lets out a chuckle.

"Okay... So no food, do you wanna take a shower?" I point my thumb over my shoulder to the bathroom.

He walks over to me with a smile on his face "I know you want me to stay, but I really have to go babe" He cups my face.

I sigh again "Fine fine, you don't have to go through the window. Liam has started training so you can use the front door" I put my arms around his muscular body. I'm going to miss this. His scent, his clothes, his touch, his sweet words. Everything. He just gives me the kind of love other girls only dream about.

"And what if I join you in the shower?" I rest my chin on his chest and look up.

"Thats so not fair" He leans forward "But I'll hold you to it when I get back" He slaps my ass and walks towards the door "Come on little one" He walks in the hallway.

-

The door closes and I look back from my seat. "How was the workout?" I pause the TV.

He gives me a look, ignores my question and walks on to the kitchen. I push the blanket off me and follow him. "Okay what happened?" I push myself onto the counter.

He opens the fridge and takes out a bottle of water, he turns back to me and the sweat drips off him. Which makes sense after he's done a workout. "I'm going to shower"

"Wowowow not so fast, care to explain whats wrong?"

"It's not any of your business, so get your nose out of mine" He climbs the stairs at lightning speed with heavy steps.

I can tell you that if I did that I would get a whole sermon from him.

I hate that I always have to be open about everything but he can keep everything to himself and I can't know anything. This time I'm done with it.

I follow him up the stairs and stand outside his door, I wanted to go in but I heard him talking to someone so I stopped to listen to what they are saying.

"We can't Killian we fucking can't!"

A silence continues, why is he so pissed? Is it something with his work? Or maybe a girl? Nah I'm just kidding. I think?

"He knows about her! We can't bring her in danger and you know it because we all would give our fucking lives for her" Something heavy falls to the floor and I take a few steps away from the door.