20

Jayden

She walks through all the shelves, her finger gliding over all the books.

When I was in her room last night I saw that there were many books in her room so I assumed she likes to read. I haven't been here in a long time, I've never really been a person who likes to read.

"Do you own this?" She takes a book from the drama section.

"My mom did" I lean against the wall a little further on.

This bookstore belonged to my mother. She always dreamed of owning her own bookshop, and so she did. Every day after school I came to help her put the books in the right place or serve customers. I always liked those times so much, just me and my mom. She also appreciated that I always came to help because she knew I wasn't much of a bookworm.

So I haven't been here for a long time because it is swarming with memories. But I would come here again every time if it makes Stella happy.

She puts the book back on the shelf "You can take some" She turns to me "Are you sure? I don't want to-" I take her hands, "I'm sure love" She bites her lip to hide her smile but fails when I see her dimples appear in her cheeks.

She takes back the book she had put on the shelf. And continues through the shelves, she mainly takes a few drama books and romance books. Which I expected, she doesn't seem like a horror person or anything like that.

She comes walking to the beanbags with three books in her hand, I move aside so she can sit with me. She plops down on the spot next to me and throws her legs over mine, resting her head against my chest. I place a kiss on her forehead and push her closer to me with my arm.

"Do you read?" Her finger goes up and down my arm.

"Not really"

She hums "Today was weird" She scrunched her nose and posed her face so she could look at me.

I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear "Why is that?"

"I just felt uncomfortable that's all" She laid her head against my chest again, I frowned. Why did she feel uncomfortable, I swear i won't hesitate to kill whoever made my girl feel like this.

"Why did you feel uncomfortable?" I massage her head.

She sits up with her legs still over mine. "Before you came to pick me up, Liam and Killian were sitting in the kitchen but there were two other guys there too. Cedric and I don't know what the other guy's name was, they're brothers I think" She plays with her fingers, which is showing that she is nervous to tell me.

"You have to promise me that you won't do anything to them" She pleaded me.

I hum without promising her and wait for her to continue.

She looks at me thoughtfully. "You know what? Nevermind!" She sits on my lap and adjusts her legs on either side of me. I automatically place my hands on her waist.

"Love you can tell me"

She nods "I know, but it's nothing. I promise"

She's lying. Otherwise she wouldn't try so hard to distract me. But I'm not going to push her to tell me, she will tell me when she wants too.

I throw her hair over her shoulders so that it falls against her back. You can tell the color of her bra through the white crop top she's wearing. And it's definitely not red "Why didn't you just do as I said" I drop my head back on the beanbag.

The one she's wearing now has a baby bluish color, which is still hot. But red would be ten times hotter.

"What do you mean?" She frowns, I drop my hands over the side of her crop top. She looks at her crop top and she presses her lips together so she doesn't laugh. She pushes her finger in my chest "You should know that I don't really like to take orders"