04

Stella

Liam is choking on his cereal when i nudged my elbow in his side. "You almost killed me" I roll my eyes " Stop being dramatic". 

He points at his friend. "Now this little sister of mine, this is Jayden". 

"And who are you gorgeous?" Jayden asks. Did he just call me gorgeous? My cheeks were slightly turning red. 

I was about to speak up when Liam answered him " You can call her muppet" A grin forming on his face. I slap the back of his head. "Stella" I lift my head making eye contact with him.

"Let's get going guys" Killian stands up. Jason and Killian walks to the door. "Jayden come on!" They both said impatiently. Jayden broke our eye contact to look at my brother. 

"See you later Liam" He walks away, looking over his shoulder at me before he closes the door behind him.

"How do you know him?" I take the box of cereal from the shelf. 

"I went to see a boxing fight and i met him there". He is looking at his phone with furrowed brows. So he is a boxer? That just made him ten times hotter. I would definitely jump his bones. "So you don't know him that well?"

"He is my best friend Stella" I look at him with a oh expression. He walks out of the room turning halfway. " Don't try anything stupid" A irritated tone making his way to my ears. 

Jeez something got him in a bad mood.

I am eating my cereal when i got a call from Danica. I haven't heard from her in a long time since she was busy with work.

"Hey are we getting ready at your place?" She asks enthusiast

"Why? what are the plans?" And then suddenly it came back to my mind. Shit the bonfire tonight i forgot it was Sunday already.

"What we always do on Sundays idiot" I could just feel that she was shaking her head right now.

"Yeah yeah i just forgot okay, you guys can get ready at my place" I place my bowl in the dishwasher and walk upstairs.

We almost called for an hour, she was telling me all about how her boyfriend or now ex-boyfriend gave her a address of a restaurant for a date and he didn't show up and when she came to his house she found him in bed with another girl. They were already together for 2 years i never expected that to happen. I always warned my friends that most of the men are not trustable. I will never put all my trust in a boy, you can tell i have major trust issues. I blame my parents for it.

-

I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my body. I walk out of my bathroom into my room. I am blow drying my hair when someone knocks on my door, i walk to the door and open it. "That took long enough" Amaris sighs. "You didn't even have to wait one minute" I look at her with my brows furrowed.

"Stella did you already meet Jayden?" Danica opens her bag. "Yeah, what about it?" I brush through my hair.

"Well we all can't deny that he's hot" She is standing infront of the mirror holding her dress infront of her body. 

"He's okay" I walk to my closet, figuring out what to wear. "OMG" Amaris almost screams. "What?" I turn around instantly thinking she has seen a spider.