18

Jayden

Yesterday

The door was slammed, Fuck i can't imagine how thats sounded for her.

"What's wrong with you" I walk to Amber,

"I was just joking" She rolled her eyes, I clench my fists. Just joking? How can I explain that to Stella? She ain't gonna believe me because of this nasty lying bitch,

Rage flueds through my body as i take her arm harshly "Just a joke huh?" I let out a laugh with no humor in it, "I'll never hit a girl" My grip tightens around her arm making her whince in pain, "But I will if I have to, so you don't want to get on my bad side "

I take a step closer and lean over "I already made it clear to you that you were nothing more than a quick fuck, and I don't like repeating my words"

She scoffed "You don't know what you want" She pointed with her other hand to the door Stella walked out a few minutes ago. "That slut? She's nothing compared to me"

I grab her other arm tight too and pull her closer. "What the fuck did you just call her?" I gritted through my teeth.

"Oh you heard me" She grinned,

I dragged her to the door and threw her out "If I ever see you again I won't give you a second chance" I slam the door in her face.

You don't know how much I had to hold back not to hit her when she called Stella a slut, The only one who's a slut is her.

Shit

Stella

I run to my bag and take my phone out, I go through my contacts and press hers.

The phone rings a few times

"This is the voicemail of Ste-" I hang up in frustration, she won't answer anyway.

Me: Ella it's not what it looks like,

Me: Please just let me explain.

Is she safe now? Did she walk home? I take my motorcycle keys and decide to drive around, maybe I'll find her.

-

I drove around for a while but didn't find her, I decided not to go to her house. First of all, because I didn't know if Liam was home, and she'd be even more mad at me if Liam found out.

I give her a moment to think, I'll see her tomorrow on the bonfire. Then I'll go talk to her. I sent her a few more messages but she probably won't reply which I do understand.

I don't know what I would do if I were in Stella's shoes. I would be damn pissed that's for sure. But when she looked at me I saw the pain in her eyes. She looked at me in disgust.

Now she may think I'm playing with her feelings but I'm not at all, I haven't liked a girl as much as her in a long time. She is special to me and hell i would even fucking kill for that girl.

Knowing that I hurt her kills me.

My hands run through my hair as I pace around my room.

I can't lose her, she's the only thing that keeps me sane.

"Dude are you listening?" Damien leaned in his chair,

I shake my head a no, "What I was saying is you should have been there." I hummed as response.

"What is it? You are very absent today" He frowns.

"You know Stella?" He nods and listens intently "Amber came to throw drama yesterday and now i hurt her" I try to explain it as briefly as possible. He also knows Amber so I don't have to explain further on that part, "Go talk to her, what are you even doing here"