11

Liam

Shit, does she know?

Remember when I told Stella we couldn't find Niko? Yeah, that was a lie.

Niko also owed me money. He had taken drugs from me and never paid. But I decided not to do anything about it because he was still with my sister at the time.

Stelle doesn't know I sell drugs and guns. That's why we have a lot of money, I think she knows I'm doing something illegal but not exactly what. Killian and Jason are also in between the deals along with some other people.

Sometimes Stella asks what I do for work, and I want to tell her, but then she gets involved. So I promised myself not to tell her no matter how many times she asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Liam just tell me"

"We found him that day" She looked at me with a look of "Go on" I sigh "He may be missing a few fingers" Her eyes widened"I'm just kidding".

Maybe. ..

Yea- No I wasn't joking.

She looked at me for a few minutes and then continued eating her cereal. "He called me" Wtf? Is that guy serious, does he fucking wants to get killed. "When?" She swallowed her cereal "On the beach, I was almost deaf." She pointed her spoon at me "He's really mad at you"

I shrugged, I got a message on my phone "Killian" I open his message.

Killian: "I think we found them"

I cleared my throat. "My dear sister I have to go" I said in a low voice.

"Bye Liam!" I heard her yell before I went out the door.

Stella

It's the match today, the week went by really fast.

Me, Amaris and Danica had a sleepover, I told them about Jayden, and about Liam coming in during our make out session. I asked their opinion about the situation and their answer was "I get Liam but you have to follow your gut, he can't decide everything for you"

I haven't really sent or seen Jay in the last few days. Mainly because I don't know what to do, I want to spend every day with Jayden but I also don't want to interfere with their friendship.

I'm going to his boxing match today. I said I'm coming, so I'm coming. I'm looking forward to seeing Jayden boxing, I hope he wins.

I put on a red dress and did my makeup because apparently everyone goes to a club after the boxing match to celebrate the winner's victory. And since I didn't want to be there alone, I asked the girls to come. I wouldn't be completely alone because the boys are coming too, but that's not the same.

-

The stands are full of people, we sat down with the guys who didn't expect us to come. The boys looked at us angrily and when they were about to say something I held up my hand.

If I would have told them we would come, they would have locked us in my room.

The lights dim and the spotlights in the boxing ring turn on. Jayden and another man stand over each other in the boxing ring. they circled each other, Jayden threw the first punch, the man ducked to avoid his punch.

The man threw a punch towards Jayden, causing him to stumble backwards as he was thrown off guard. Blood was coming out of his mouth. He threw another punch but Jayden dodged.