21

Stella

I'm laying in my bed reading the book I got a week ago. Ugly love, I like it so far. I've been reading for an hour and every time I tell myself I'm only going to read one more page, but then I end up reading five more. It's an addicting book.

A tune was knocked on the door, Liam always does that so I know it's him. "Come in!"

The door opens and Liam enters with a smile on his face. I don't understand why he doesn't have a girlfriend yet, maybe I should play matchmaker. Yes, love the idea.

I sit cross-legged when he comes to sit on the bed. "How was today? Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah i did" I smiled at him, He lays down and leans his elbow on the bed with his body facing me. "Are we going to do something tomorrow?"

I tilt my head "Sure, maybe we can go to the movies?"

He snaps his fingers and points at me "Love that idea"

"Call it a date" he says with a French accent making me laugh. I can't believe I need to call this idiot my brother.

"Are those guys still here?" I play with my hands when I think back to the uneasy feeling I had.

He sighs "That's what I came here for" He stands up and walks to the window, "They will stay here overnight"

I straighten my back "What? Why?" He leans against the wall next to the window "Look i don't like it either muppet, but i promised they could stay here for a while until they have to go back"

"Okay... And you trust them?" I talked slowly,

"Not really, but I brought all the important stuff to Killian's house. I suggest you keep your door locked all the time. Oh and don't talk to Cedric please."

"The guy who talked to me earlier?" I asked to be sure which of the two is Cedric.

He nods "Cedric is a dickhead, you can talk to his brother Eric. He is a nice guy" I hum "Okay got it"

"Good" He walks to the door, "Wait Liam"

He turns to me "Yes muppet?"

"Can we maybe go on a cruise for a few days? Just take a break with our group, it would be fun" I'm even willing to beg him. I would even get down on my knees, wait that sounds really wrong. Forget that I said that.

A cruise seems nice, just have no obligations and enjoy. Amaris and Jason also just finished school, so Danice can take leave for her job. Killian and Liam are their own bosses, so they can take a break whenever they want. And i can spend more time with Jayden.

He bites the inside of his cheek "That's actually a good idea, didn't know you had the brains to come with such a ideas"

I throw a pillow at his head but he blocks the pillow with his arms.

Dick,

"I really feel the love, I really do" He said sarcastically before walking out of my room.

I take my phone and press my contact "Jay😎" Wanting to tell him about the cruise. The phone rings a few times and I am connected to his voicemail.

Me: Call me back when you have time :)

I throw my phone on the bed next to me and turn on the TV. I scroll through my list from netflix and press the movie 'Divergent' I have no idea if it's a good movie. The film is longer than two hours, so I'm going to get something to eat first.

I walk down the stairs and every time I skip a step, if I fall I'll break my back or my leg. But then I also experienced that. I think I broke my leg once when I was 7 because I fell with the bike. I cried the whole neighborhood together, I remember that. If only I knew what drama I was going to experience.