*Chapter 1. The Start of the Day

Hey, my name is Lacie! And this is my second fanfic. My first one is about Gakuen alice, so if you would like, please check it out!

UPDATED AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am currently editing this story! So, if you see a * mark beside the chapter name, it means that it is edited!! And sorry if there are still some mistakes with it...I'm trying as best as I can to edit this...so I might miss a word or more. I might change some chapters very slightly, but I might also end up changing some drastically.

Main Characters:
Hinamori Amu: 16 years old. While she actually has bubblegum pink hair and honey colored eyes, she covers them up during school and whenever she's out in public due to something that happened to her when she was little. During school she is bullied by Yamabuki Saaya (typical) and is pretty much the introvert of the class since she's very quiet and is always alone.

Tsukiyomi Ikuto: 17 years old. This guy right here is the heartthrob of the whole school, with girls swooning over him by just looking at him. He has midnight blue hair and azure colored eyes. Most of the time he doesn't care for others and will ignore them unless he's friends with them or related to them.

Tsukiyomi Utau: 16 years old. Utau is the little sister of Ikuto. She has blonde hair put up in pigtails, amethyst colored eyes and is a very stubborn person, yet she has a caring heart. Lot's of guys actually like her, but they don't want to get in the wrath of her big brother.

Souma Kukai: 17 years old. He is one of Ikuto's good friends. He loves to play soccer and has an outgoing personality. Many girls also fawn over him, but he usually doesn't pay any attention to them.

Fujisaki Nagihiko: 17 years old. Mistaken to be a girl sometimes, he has long purple flowing hair and brown eyes. He loves to play basketball and loves to dance as it's a part of his family tradition. He has a very calming attitude towards others and is willing to listen to anyone's problems.

Mashiro Rima: 16 years old. She is a good friend of Utau's and is a very short girl with long blonde curly hair. She has a stubborn attitude towards others and secretly loves comedy and gag manga.

Sanjou Kairi: 16 years old. Also one of Ikuto's friends but not as close. He is very smart and takes things way too seriously, because of this he is sometimes called "a stiff" by his friends. On top of all this, he's the best out of all classes and is the class rep of Amu's class.

Yuiki Yaya: 15 years old. She is a very hyper girl due to having a passion for anything sweet. She wears her hair in pigtails and has red ribbons around to tie them. She is also one of Rima and Utau's good friends.

Minor Characters:
Yamabuki Saaya: 16 years old. Her father is the president of the school board, making her think that she rules the school and that everything belongs to her whenever she wants it. She hates Amu due to her ugly appearance and bullies her almost everyday. She loves Ikuto to the point where she forces herself to be in his and his friends group; who all hate her.