Chapter 22. After School

Sorry for the late update!! Also, thank you so much for 12k reads and 737 votes everyone!!! And to celebrate here's a picture of Kawaii Potato! He's just so cute!!

Amu's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~
I was currently in class, waiting for the bell to ring for lunch. I wasn't even paying attention to Nikaidou Sensei's lesson, just staring at the clock intently as if to see if it would go any faster.

I heard the bell ring like 5 minutes later and heard Nikaidou Sensei call out to me. "Hinamori Amu, stay after for a bit."

"You guys can go ahead, I'll be there soon." I told my friends and they nodded, leaving me in the room.

I looked at Nikaidou Sensei and glared at him, as he gave his creepy smile. Ugh...He saw I wasn't paying attention... I thought and walked to the front of the room towards him.

"Do you know why I called you here?" He asked.

I sighed, "yes I do." I grumbled and took a peek at the clock, I wanted to leave, now. "I didn't pay attention in class." I continued.

He nodded his head, "good, I was going to make you clean this whole classroom, but since you know what you did, I'll go light on you and have you clean the music room after school today." He said and waved me to leave.

I didn't leave though, I just stood there, gaping at him. "The music room?!" I yelled as I remembered that Ikuto sometimes played his violin after school there.

He nodded, "yes, the music room. Since it's much smaller than this big classroom I thought that would be easier for you, but if you keep that attitude up I'll have you clean the music room and this whole classroom instead," he threatened.

I gulped and nodded my head quickly, "fine, I'll clean the music room." I grumbled. He smiled at me and said, "I hope this never happens again."

I glared at him as I was going out of the classroom. Hoping he'd feel my rage I was feeling for him, whether he knew me when I was little or not.

I literally sprinted in the halls to get to lunch, I was getting really hungry now and could feel my stomach growling loudly. And I had wasted about 15 minutes of it getting scolded by Nikaidou Sensei.

When the door leading to the cafeteria was finally in sight, I was immediately stopped by a group of girls. Saaya and her minions.

I stopped dead in my tracks as they all glared at me. "What do you want Saaya? Hurry up, I just want to eat." I impatiently said to her and crossed my arms. My outer character showing.

Saaya took a step forward towards me and said, "don't go near my Ikuto-kun, and how do you know Tadase-kun?"

I was kinda taken aback by the question and regained my composure and replied with, "yeah, yeah. I won't go near your precious "Ikuto-kun", got it. It's just that it's not my fault he's always near me, it's his. Also Tadase is just my childhood friend. Nothing else."

She made a face that looked like it said, 'you're lying.' And she took another step forward towards me, only stopping when we heard a voice.

"What are you doing?" I heard a husky voice ask and saw Ikuto as he walked over to us. The cafeteria door shutting loudly behind him.

Saaya glared at me before running over to him. "Ikuto-kun! You came to save me from that mean Amu!" She wailed and hugged his arm, snuggling her face in it.

I made a disgusted face and could feel a twinge of jealousy sprouting in the pit of my stomach seeing the two of them like that. Only it going away when I saw Ikuto push her off him.