Chapter 5. Plans for the Weekend

Utau's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~
I went looking for Amu, walking a little faster than normal. I remember seeing her hit her head, and got more worried. I instantly headed towards the infirmary. "Hey, wait for me!" I heard someone call for me panting. Looking back I saw Rima trying to catch up to me running the best she could.

Smiling a little inside I knew that she was never great in athletic stuff, especially running. I waited for her and asked her, "what are you doing here? What about Yaya?"

"I didn't want to be near them anymore, especially that annoying Saaya. So I came after you, I can't believe she did that to Amu!" She yelled in the hallways making it slightly echo. "Also Yaya went to look for Kairi because she said she was bored and scared." She said giggling a little. I giggled back and said, "yeah, they're so cute together, now let's go look for Amu, I think she's in the infirmary." I said grabbing her arm and racing to the infirmary.

Amu's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~
With my head still dizzy I walked to the infirmary sliding the door open. I saw the nurse was drinking some coffee and was reading something. Looking up she said, "what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"Um, I accidentally bumped my head onto something and I feel a little dizzy," I said. Standing up she walked over to me with a worried expression. "Let's hope you don't have a concussion then, c'mon let me check your head." She said.

I panicked a little, she wants to see my head? That would mean she's going to find out I'm wearing a wig! "Um, n-no, I think I'm alright. I think I just need some rest." I said sweating a little.

She stopped walking to me with a confused face she said, "A-alright then, if you say so." Then she sat back down on her spiny chair. "If you think you feel worse just tell me," she said. I nodded and went under the covers of the hard matted bed.

When I was almost asleep I heard the door slide open with someone yelling, "is Amu here?!" I groggily sat up with my head still dizzy. I saw Utau and Rima panting a little with a worried expression in their faces. "oh thank goodness you're here Amu!" Yelled Utau wrapping her arms around me.

I was shocked yet happy at the same time. "Are you alright Amu?" Asked Rima. I nodded, then I heard giggling. Looking over the nurse was giggling yet her face showed happiness, "I remember when I was in high school, oh the good old days."

"Don't worry girls, your friend is alright, at least I think she is, she wouldn't let me check on her." She said with a confused face. Utau and Rima looked at me slowly. "Amu, why didn't you let her check on you?" Asked Utau. "U-um, I feel fine, I'm just tired," I said.

"You sure?" Asked Rima suspiciously. I quickly nodded my head and covered myself with the blankets again lying down. "Alright then," sighed Utau. "If you need us just call, Rima and I are going to talk to the nurse."

I nodded from under the covers. My stomach felt all fluffy and light, I don't know why I guess it was because I was happy that some people actually cared for me at school. But you barely know these people so why are you trusting them so easily! I yelled to myself in my head.

Shaking my head furiously I guess Rima thought that I wanted something because she asked if I was alright. "Um no, I'm fine." I said and went back to being quiet. Man this was the most I've talked ever since I've been to this school. I thought to myself.

After about 12 minutes later the bell rang meaning that lunch was over. I couldn't fall asleep but I still stayed under the covers. "Amu, we're going to have to leave now." Said Utau. "Bye, we'll see you later." Said Rima as the closed the door shut.

Now all I heard was the sipping and gulping of the nurse. About 5 minutes later I couldn't stand the silence and opened the covers. The cold air rushed wrapping me and I almost regretted it. "Are you alright now?" Asked the nurse. I nodded, getting up and making the messy bed back to being nice.