Chapter 10. Mystery Meat

WHOO!!!!!! 1.29k reads!!!!! 😆😆 Thank you everyone!!!!!! You don't know how happy I am! I hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment! Also I didn't know what else to name the chapter so don't judge it even though it kinda has nothing to do with the chapter!!

Amu's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple of days have passed since Monday.

I was currently walking to the lunchroom by myself. When I opened the doors, the girls were still all lined up. I guess that meant Ikuto was still trying to look for "Asami", I could tell he was starting to get pissed because I saw him run a hand through his blue hair and groan with frusturation.

As I was looking at him I saw him look in my direction as if he felt me staring at him. I quickly turned away and took a quick little peep back at him. I saw give me a glare and felt my stomach churn at the sight of it.

Did I do something wrong? I don't think I did. NO Amu just forget about that perverted cat! I yelled to myself, shacking my head. "Whatcha thinking about Amu-chi?!" Said a voice behind me, it kinda scared me a little. Looking behind me I saw Yaya grinning at me. "U-um, nothing! Nothing at all!" I accidentally kinda yelled out.

Yaya instantly gave me a smug look, making her eyebrows go up and down. "W-what?" I asked. "You were thinking about a boy weren't you?" She said. "N-no!" I stuttered. "Hmmmm..."she said staring at me. I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Hey Amu, Yaya!" Yelled Utau from our table. I saw Rima already sitting down, getting her lunch unpacked. "Hey Utau-chi, Rima-tan!" Yelled Yaya, waving to them. I saw Rima whip out a large lollipop and Yaya's eyes gleamed with delight, she ran over and took the lollipop from Rima's hands.

Sighing in relief, I just kept on going up the line to get my food.

After getting my food, I sat down in my usual seat at the table near the window. Utau, Yaya and Rima were all talking to each other and laughed a lot. I saw a lot of people glaring at me, yet some were still shocked that Ikuto's little sister and her friends were my friends now. I was starting to have second thoughts about becoming friends with them. I really would like to be good friends, best friends even, but I didn't want to ruin their reputation...

Sighing, I just took a bite out of my apple and just chewed quietly.

After about 30 minutes or so into lunch, I saw Ikuto coming over with Saaya clinging to his arm. For some reason my chest started to hurt at the sight of it and I quickly looked away. "Why are you both here?" Asked Utau giving her brother a glare.

"What? I can't see my sister during lunch?" He asked. I saw him look at me for only a second and I saw his dark blue eyes turn a little dark. "You see me all the time at home!" Utau retorted. This time though, Ikuto didn't respond to his sister and just looked at me, as if he was observing me.

Feeling uncomfortable I just squirmed around in my seat a little.

"Ikuto-kun, why are you looking at the ugly dork?!" Saaya asked, making a disgusted face at me. Finally he stopped looking at me and looked at Saaya, yanking his arm away from her in the process. "I was trying to see if she was Asami." He said giving her a glare. "And she isn't." He said giving me a weird look.

My heart started to hurt at the sound of that. Trying to ignore my hurting heart I tried to pay attention to something else but I saw Saaya huff in aggravation. "But I told you I am Asami!" She yelled, stomping her foot like a child.

I saw Ikuto sigh and said as calmly as he could I guess, "you're not her, you're not even close to her," he said. "Then what is she like? I'll act like her for you! I'll do anything to be your type!" She yelled, almost pleading.