Chapter 19. Telling

Hey all! I just posted a sweet little One-shot based off after the anime of Shugo Chara!!! It's about when Ikuto comes back to Japan and how Amu reacts to seeing him! It's called Ikuto's Return!! Please check it out!

Amu's Pov
~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~
I woke up early in the morning of Sunday, on the floor. I stood up and looked at my messy bed. "Man, I move a lot in my sleep." I muttered and went to get changed.

Last night, Mama, Papa and Ami came home just after I ate my dinner. They went to eat at a restaurant, like I thought they would.

Flashback
"My little sparrow!! Did anyone come in the house?! Did any boys come over while I was gone?!" Papa yelled, while pulling me into a big bear hug and hugging me tight, like he usually did. "Papa, let go of me..." I muttered, "Papa, let go of your daughter." I heard Mama threaten, and flames went up all around her. Papa yelped and let go of me instantly, letting me breath finally.

"Onee-chan! I got to be a fairy!!" Ami yelled, waving around her wand that she probably got from her class. I smiled and crouched down to her height. "Were you a good fairy?" I asked her. She nodded, her curls bouncing while doing so. "Yup! Mama even recorded everything!" She said, and ran down the halls, squealing as she held the wand everywhere.

I looked back at Mama, she smiled at me and held up her camera. "So, Amu-chan, were you alright staying home by yourself?" She asked me. I nodded, thinking back to Ikuto for a second before pushing him out of my mind. "Yeah, I was fine." I said. And she smiled, relieved.

Flashback End

I was a little over my fear of being alone for now and headed downstairs to see everyone.

"Morning Mama, Papa, Ami." I cheerfully greeted as Papa was taking pictures of Ami with his camera and Mama watched them lovingly.

"Morning Amu-chan!" They all yelled and I smiled.

"Breakfast is cooking, so wait a bit longer, alright?" Mama asked me as she started heading her way to the kitchen, and I nodded.

After eating breakfast with everyone, Mama went to her office to do her work, Papa went to the backyard to take some photos of some birds and Ami and I watched some tv.

I glanced at my phone a lot, wondering when I should call Utau and everyone to tell them what really happened, but where? I didn't want to tell them at Utau's house again.

I sighed, groaning out of frustration and Ami popped up, staring at me with her honey orbs. "What's wrong, Onee-chan?" She asked, grabbing a lock of my hair and twirling it with interest. I smiled lightly at her and shook my head, "nothing's wrong. I'm alright." I said, but she was too fascinated with my hair.

"Onee-chan! Can I play with your hair?!" She asked me. Groaning slightly, I nodded my head yes. I didn't really like it when Ami played with my hair, she would always tangle it up and pulled on my scalp, But if it's to see her smile, it would be worth the pain.

She giggled with delight, as I sat up on the couch and she climbed up on the couch to access my hair better. She tried doing a braid, but it ended up in a ball of knots and tangles. I grimaced at the sight, but laughed as she grew frustrated.

"Do you want me to teach you how to braid?" I asked her. Her eyes sparkled as she nodded excitedly. "Yes! Teach me, teach me!!" She yelled and I grabbed my own strand of hair from my front hairs and showed her the steps to it.