Chapter 31. The End

Everyone!!! This is the last chapter for Amu Behind Glasses and I'm so sad that its ending!! I hope you all can enjoy this chapter....but some of you guys might be mad at me for how the chapter turned out...and some might be happy! Either way, I just hope that everyone enjoys the chapter wholeheartedly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Utau's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~
I walked up the stairs heading to the schools rooftop and opened the door, the wind was blowing heavily, making my pigtails go everywhere.

I looked around and saw my brother lying on the ground, his hands behind his head.

"Hey, Ikuto." I walked over to him and kneeled down. "Wake up." I poked his cheek and he opened one eye at me.

"What do you want, Utau." He breathed and closed his eyes again.

I pouted my lips and stood back up. "Well....I was going to tell you something interesting, but I guess you don't want to know." I teased and I saw him open his eyes and focus on me intently.

"What, Utau?" He asked me in a serious tone.

I smiled, "someone gave Amu a love letter earlier and asked her to meet him at room 215. So if you don't want her to get swept up, you better go check on them." I purposely gave him the wrong room number to freak him out when he saw that they weren't there.

I heard my brother grumble and mutter something under his breath. "Utau, go on home." he told me before leaving and going to check on Amu.

I smiled and sat down for a couple more minutes. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Kukai's car with Kukai leaning against it, looking up at me with a grin.

Amu's Pov
~~~~~oOo~~~~~
"Why are you doing this?!" I muttered to the guy as he just got closer and closer to me.

I looked around for any other way out, but saw none except for the window, but we were on the second floor. So I couldn't just jump down.

I gritted my teeth and saw the guy pull out something from his back. A knife.

I could feel my eyes grow wide again and my heart start to race as I ran to the other side of the room towards the window, not even caring at this point.

I looked back to see the guy following me, saying, "where are you going Hinamori-san?"

I opened the window, and luckily it wasn't locked. I climbed out and stepped onto the ledge, making sure to keep my balance and not fall.

"You can run, but you won't get far!" The guy yelled behind me as I kept on balancing myself and moving along the ledge of the school.

I looked below me at the long way to the ground and widened my eyes in fear. Why does this have to happen to me?! Did I do anything wrong for this to happen?!

I took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, noticing that the guy wasn't following me from the ledge.

I stepped onto the next window sill until I could no longer move. My eyes were glued to the classroom where the windows I was connected to and inside, I saw the guy's crazed eyes as he just stared at me from out the window.