Chapter 25. The Wedding

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't updated as much as before! The thing is that I had to switch from typing on an iPad, to a phone. So yeah...I'll have to get used to typing on a smaller keyboard....(Still not used to it!!)

Anyways, I'm still so sorry with the waiting, but now hopefully I'll get used to the new keyboard!

And also.......! Happy early Halloween!!!!!!

Amu's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the shaking of my bed and the shouting of my little sister, who was on top of me...

"Ugh....Ami...what are you doing in my room..?" I mumbled and rubbed my eyes before looking around the room to remember that I was actually in a hotel room.

"Oh yeah..." I trailed off and Ami finally got off of me.

"Onee-chan, get up!!! The wedding is starting later on!!" Ami yelled and my mind clicked awake.

Crap! I forgot all about that!! I yelled in my head and looked at Ami for a second.

"Is mama still here?" I asked her. She nodded, thank god.

I quickly grabbed the dress that Mama got me from before, with some other stuff and ran into the bathroom, thankfully no one was in, so I got to take a quick shower before getting dressed.

Turns out I was right....the dress was kinda short....if I put my fingertips to my sides, the dress would just barely go past my fingertips.

I shivered of the thought that I had to wear such a short dress pretty much the whole day and groaned.

Finally embracing the fact that I was going to have to wear this, I started to brush my teeth. And I unlocked the door, just in case someone needed to come in.

I blow dried my long pink bubblegum hair and brushed it to being back to its normal look.

I decided to do two small braids, leaving my bangs to frame my face and tied the two braids on the back of my head.

I smiled and nodded to myself in the mirror and started doing my make up.

I put some light make up on and was finally finished.

I got out of the bathroom and headed back towards the rooms. on top of my suitcase, I found a really pretty white feather hairpin with a note by it.

To daddy's little sparrow.
Amu-chan, make sure you wear this! Also I went to go check things out at the wedding!
-Papa

I smiled at the note and hairpin and pinned the hairpin in my hair.

It really suited the dress and even made the dress look better.

I looked at me in the mirror in awe. This was me! And I did all this by myself!

I went out to look for Mama and Ami and found them in the living room area, getting Ami ready.

Mama was already ready with a really nice dress on, her hair in a tight bun and she had some jewlery on.

"Hey Mama."I greeted and sat down on the couch and watched Ami get ready.

"My, Amu-chan! You look so beautiful!!" Mama yelled and gave me a tight hug. She let go first and studied my make up and hair.

"Ah! I knew that hairpin would look perfect with your dress! I can't believe that Papa actually picked that out for you..." She noticed the hairpin and trailed off.

I smiled at the mention of hairpin. "Thank Papa for me later, ok?" I asked Mama and she nodded, going back to fix Ami up.

After about thirty minutes or so, everyone was ready to head to the wedding and we walked over to where it was. Since the wedding was going to be held in a chapel near the hotel.