Chapter Twenty-Five: Boyfriend Allowance

( You all asked for deets. You'll get deets)

*WARNING: All of those who are on the asexual spectrum that might be uncomfortable with NSFW stuff, you should probs not keep reading. Also, for others who get uncomfy...here is your warning*

Dakota was unsure what would happen next, which made him a little nervous.

You made your grave, Dakota told himself, Now lie in it.

In a blink of an eye, Dakota's pants were off because Lucas seemed very hasty and excited. What Dakota did not expect was Lucas to re-place his hands behind his back, and the blonde ended up lapping at the fabric of Dakota's underwear, wetting the fabric with his saliva. This action made Dakota jump with both immense pleasure and surprise. Right after, Lucas pulled the elastic of Dakota's underwear down by his teeth.

Dakota's heart was pounding, his cheeks flushed warm with lust. He wanted to look away with shame, but he couldn't take his eyes off the seductive kitten in front of him. Dakota could barely keep himself from falling back onto the bed he was sitting on.

Lucas's experience was a little intimidating, but Dakota's grip on Lucas's hair showed who really had the power. Dakota could stop Lucas, if he wanted to.

He didn't want to.

When Lucas finally managed to expose Dakota's aroused dick to the hot air, Dakota had a slight moment of panic. He imagined Lucas probably saw a lot of more impressive penises- being an ex-prostitute. Dakota wondered if his was good enough, was attractive enough. 

Lucas answered his thoughts when the kitten dived onto Dakota like a ravenous beast, insatiable for one thing only. 

Dakota groaned, a lot. Lucas was doing things to him that made his head fuzz with ecstasy, and he could think of nothing else. He was licking, sucking, doing strange things with his tongue that Dakota couldn't comprehend yet enjoyed. The closer Dakota came to his climax, the harder he gripped Lucas's hair; every time he gripped Lucas's hair a bit harder, the boy underneath Dakota moaned- sending shock waves up his shaft- which made Dakota even closer to cumming in Lucas's mouth.

With one last groan, and a warning, Dakota filled Lucas's mouth with his climax.

After swallowing, Lucas smiled and said, "You're perfect. Now, all we need to do is build up your stamina...because that was too fast for me."

"Uh- um-" Dakota didn't know what to say. His mind was still jumbled, "Okay."

Lucas launched a hug at Dakota, catching him up in affection.

"I'm so proud of you!" Lucas gasped, "You did it! Now all you need to do is penetrate my *ss!" Lucas reeled back to look at Dakota in the eyes. Dakota loved those eyes, especially when they are so happy. Although, he could feel a problem as Lucas sat in his lap. Dakota must have expressed some sort of emotion because Lucas asked, "What's wrong? Are you regretting it?"

"No!" Dakota replied, "Just...you are...still..." Lucas's nether regions were still very hard and needy.

"Hmmm," Lucas replied, squirming a little, yet smiling, "No need to help me this time. I can just jack off to the memory."

"Um-" Dakota was going to say something about helping him, but he quickly changed his mind, "Nevermind."

"I'll go please myself now," Lucas kissed Dakota on the cheek saying, "Too bad I'm already so pleased." Lucas smiled really big, hopped off Dakota's lap, and made sure to swing his butt extra as he gracefully tiptoed to the bathroom, throwing Dakota a wink before shutting the door behind him.