Chapter 01

(A/N: I was finally able to finish and upload this art. It took a while but this is my original work for this story. Note: I do not own the Sonic universe or Sega. This is just fanfiction. So the story you are about to hear is just fanfiction. Characters won't be like how many of you Sonic fans know about the lore. This is just fanfiction. Only fanfiction.  More of my original art will be uploaded soon on my other books, including this one. They'll be late to upload, since I'm currently working on them as we speak. Please feel free to read my message board to find out more if interested.)

3<3***<3<3***<3<3***<3<3***<3<3***<3<3***<3<3***<3<3***<3<3***<3<3***<3<3***
Chapter 01:Fortune Reading?

Normal pov

It was a beautiful day in Mobius, the blue blur was seen passing by Green Hill Zone. He loved to run there. It was one of the most peaceful places to be. Until one day, while he was on his daily runs. Like any other ordinary day, it seemed like a place to run all alone. With no one around. Until.....

Zooooom...

He saw from a far, a familiar  black blur running in front of him. Sonic the hedgehog smirked at this as he picked up his speed and proceeded to have a fight with his rival. 

He spin dashed and hit the black blur, the hedgehog tumbled as he got up and shot a Chaos Blast at the Mobian hero.

Sonic flew into a tree as he slid down into a small lake nearby.

The ultimate life form walked up to the hero as he dusted himself off.

"You know these little games of yours are getting very tiring" Shadow began as he dusted his arms and crossed them. Keeping his gaze on the blue hedgehog in front of him.

" Have you ever thought about getting a life?" Shadow bluntly said as he looked at Sonic calmly. Waiting patiently for a response.

Sonic shook his head side to side, while trying to get his composer back. Feeling like his head was spinning. Shaking off the dizziness and rubbing his head.

When the blue hedgehog finally came to his senses, he began to touch the floor.

Realizing something, he felt his butt and legs were suddenly too cold. It was impossible to him at first that during a warm day, he'd feel the sudden change of temperature.

"How am I?" He was about to say when he looked down as his jaw dropped.

Shadow raised an eyebrow wondering what was troubling him. When the black hedgehog suddenly realized that it finally came to the blue hedgehog in front of him what he had been sitting in. It was his greatest fear.

"WAAAAAAATEEEEEEEERRRRR!"Sonic screamed as he jumped into Shadows arms. Making the black hedgehog grunt as he fell backwards on his back on the green grass. Only to have a heavy male sitting on him. Scared as a frightened kitten who felt the cold water touch it's paws.

Sonic was shaking as he was in a panic, clearly unprepared for a situation such as this.

"Idiot" Shadow threw him off himself. Making the blue hedgehog yelp after being tossed off so roughly. The black hedgehog stood back up again on his two legs feeling so very irritated about the awkward situation.

"Your too dam heavy, don't those runs do anything to that stomach of yours? Especially with that stupid chili dog addiction." Shadow grumbled as he dusted himself off yet one more time after being pushed yet again by the blue hero.

Sonic rolled playfully and then got up on his two legs. Confused to why the black hedgehog tossed him the way he had.

He looked at the black hedgehog who was grumpily dusting himself off for the second time. Making sure his arms and body were dirt free.
Having absolutely enough of the ridiculous awkward mess, he turned his back not wanting to talk to the blue blur or even look at him.