32

Jake's POV

I woke up to a familiar and annoying screaming, not my alarm but my brother Jay. My eyes were begging for more sleep but my ears couldn't take the high volumed threats from the werewolf.

"I swear to god if you dont wake up-"

"I'm up! Please shut up! Pleaseeeee I'm begging you." I pleaded, burying my face in the pillow. Not only was the couch uncomfortable to sleep but was also very small for me, yet I fell into a deep slumber after the date yesterday. I was too tired and too happy to care. I opened my eyes, adjusting to all the light coming through the windows, which was the doing of Yang Jungwon, a cheap and dangerous trick to wake me up.

Hoping to get up and take a shower, I set my foot onto the floor, but the floor was rather smooth, thats,  when I realised I stepped on a person, not the ground and that person, was my boyfriend who was sleeping on the floor beside my couch throughout the entire night. I quickly pulled back my leg, waiting for a groan or a scream but there was dead silence instead.

"Shit I killed him!" I muttered, dropping to the floor beside the man who was sleeping like dead meat, an eye mask insulating him from the light and earplugs protecting him from the sound. Stupid bastard got to sleep in peace. Well at least one of us could sleep.  I removed his mask and pulled out the plugs.

Turns out he's alive, didn't kill my boyfriend yay.

He looked so innocent in those penguin PJs, softly snoring with all his muscles relaxed.

I sat down on the floor beside his sleeping form and ran my fingers through his hair as he slowly leaned into my touch, this brought a smile to my face. I gently placed a hand on his chest and patted him "Hoon..., wake up. We're late"

He only moved slightly with a soft groan and I patted him again, "come on now, wakey wakey!"

This time he held my hand which was on his chest earlier,  a lazy smile taking over his lips but he didnt dare to open his eyes. He rather moved over and rested his head on my lap, nuzzling into my stomach like a cat. I chuckled at his antiques. Can he like, stop being so cute, it hurts.

I continued to run my fingers through his soft hair, and he finally opened his eyes, looking directly at me with a peaceful morning smile.

"Hey there sleepyhead," I greeted.

"Hello to you too, werewolf-who-looks-like-a-pup-and-is-actually-a-pup-but-also-my-boyfie-who-is-dumb-as-hell."

I-
I was speechless. "It's 7 am, shut your disgusting mouth!"

"You didn't say that last night when you were kissing me non-stop," He smirked, where does he get all this energy to flirt right after waking up? I'm genuinely curious.

"I'm not reacting to that" I sighed tiredly as a smile made its way to my lips.

"Look at you, are you shy?" He cooed making my cheeks go flush.

"Shut up!"

"You are not even denying"

"Stop!"

"Why should I-"

"I'm giving you exactly 5 seconds, get your asses in shower or I'm drinking both of yalls blood" Jungwon spoke in a threateningly calm voice.

"You can't do that, thats cannibalism" Sunghoon pointed,

"I've liked different kinds of cuisines since birth" he added.

That made both of us get on our feet.

"We'll be ready in 10 minutes, brother in law" Sunghoon smiled sweetly making me punch him in the shoulder till he screamed.

A/N:   hey guys it's been more than 8 months since I last updated. I sincerely apologise for that. This chapter is a half draft I could never continue, I decided I might as well put it out there. I'm honestly so sorry leaving the story like that without a notice or a message. I apologise for that. I cannot stress enough how sorry I am.

What actually happened was, I always wanted to take a break, from writing I was feeling stressed over career and college and other stuff which I've been dealing with myself. And I thought I'd get back to it in a month after my exams ended, but I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get myself to write. Now however I'm back, I feel like I have my life in control, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to continue this story, but I promise I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET BACK TO IT. I had soo many ideas for this story, now, I don't know where it is headed, or is it even worth continuing, I've been so shitty, I dont even know how many of you will get to this part at this moment. I will try to figure it out and try to make it work. But all I can do is promise that I will TRY my best. But if I'm not able to get this story to its end, I apologise before hand.

Thank you everyone for sticking with me and this story throughtout this period. Idk how many of yall will get this notification, but I just wanted to say that I love you guys.