Eternity

Credit:AryaMunn/@AryaMunn
Scene: Short story, angst, fluff.
Age: 20's
Specifics: Villain Deku and Pro-hero Ochako.
______________________________________

Uravity floated herself over the city building, carefully watching over the civilians in case of an attack. The crime rates had increased, thanks to the LOV and their new member that had revealed himself only a few months ago.

He went by the name of Deku.

She had first met him when the league caused a commotion down at the USJ facility. They attacked the UA students who went for rescue training and Ochako happened to be one of the heroes nearby.

Nearing a familiar tall building, the hero decided to take a break. She stood on the edge, overseeing the people and vehicles. It certainly was a calm day, making the gravity sigh in delight.

Being a hero and saving people were great, but she was glad when no villains attacked. There was just peace.

Letting her guard down, Ochako sat down, dangling her legs over the edge. She pulled out a snack from one of her satchels that was used for her suit. She'd get to have an early lunch .

As she quietly ate, a tall figure had come up on the exact same building. Staring at her for a while, the person slowly makes their way behind the hero. Reaching their hand out as they got closer without her knowing.

Almost there.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice?" Uravity jumped up from her position, taking a defensive stance as the villain smirked back at her.

"You're no fun," they fake frowned, taking out their dagger and pointing it towards her.

"It's nice to see you too...Ochako,"the greenet said, lowering his weapon making Ochako relax, a sigh following after.

"One day your sneaking around will make me throw you off a building," she walked closer to him, rolling her eyes at the villain.

"Oh c'mon sweetheart, you'd never hurt little ol' me," he pouted before grabbing her waist in his hands, bringing them close.

"Don't think too highly of me Deku," she said but still wrapped her arms a over his shoulders. Izuku smiled innocently before leaning down and nuzzling his face into her neck.

-A year ago-

When Ochako was on patrol one night shift, she had stumbled into the villain. He wasn't up to anything, in fact he was just enjoying a stroll. She followed him into an alley, but he wasn't dumb and jumped her there. Izuku pinned her against the wall and held a knife to her neck.

Romantic right?

For Izuku, he couldn't deny that the hero was stunning. Just his taste actually. So he didn't hurt her and rather played with her a bit. He had let her go, the hero was about to attack him but he dodged it. He was very skilled at hand-to-hand combat so they were evenly matched.

"I didn't come to fight you," he had said and kept staying on defense as she repeatedly try to get him.

"You're the one who followed me here-uh... what's your name?" he smirked and grabbed her arms, pulling her straight against his chest. He was much taller than her so she had to look up at him, still trying to get out of his grip.

"Uravity," she confidently stated her hero name but he tsked.

"Your actual name," he persisted and she spat in his face. The villain froze in his spot, shocked. Ochako thought he was going to hurt her after that but he just started laughing out of the blue.