Uno reverse card on the cheaters

Credit: @NimishWankhade / @NimishWankhade
Scene:  Smut [Other tags: semi-public-public sex, cheating, characters are OOC]
Age: 18-19
Specifics: ONLY in the beginning, there's Bakugo x Ochako and Camie x Deku... There's a reason for this, so don't go cringing yet. Also, this is PUBLIC SEX... Like just warning you, they do IT in front of Bakugo and Camie (not the entire time). This story is a bit intense, but give it a try anyway. If you are uncomfortable by these or prefer not to read, please skip. (If you skip this info... That's ur problem :p)
______________________________________

Ochako was always too kind for her own good. She never asked for too much, tried her best not to bother anyone and was never selfish. Some people say being selfishness is a bad trait- they're not wrong. But sometimes not being selfish also means you're a pushover. Now, Uraraka Ochako is by no means a pushover, but she'd never hinder her close friends' progress or goals. Which meant concealing her feelings from her best friend Izuku. She'd fallen for him a long time ago. At first it was just a little crush, and then she relized it was admiration. That was all before he started being extra sweet, extra gentle- at that point she couldn't help but develop those old feelings again. But like she self-stated, she didn't want to distract him, and she also didn't think he'd like her in that way. They've been friends for so long, she was sure he didn't have feelings for her. 

For a while, she let herself indulge in thoughts of being with him. She imagined them in a nice apartment just out of the city but close enough to be near when danger strikes. He'd big spoon her and they'd laze around in the morning, soft kisses shared as they told each other how much they cared. Stare into each other's eyes as their noses touched, hands intertwined under the sheets. 

She could only dream. 

Izuku was always so busy, especially after high-school. You'd either see him for weeks on or only months later. Of course they stayed in touch thanks to technology, but even so, they were now adults with little to not much free time on their hands considering their chosen occupation. 

Seeing him less and less made her lose any hope she had of being with him. She didn't want to ruin his momentum being the world's greatest hero and all. She decided to bury those feelings and leave it as a sweet dream. 

Sighing, she sips on her coffee, a thick little, round mug in her hand. The heat from the beverage heating up her cold hands. She was waiting for someone. Lost in her thoughts about a certain hero, she fails to pick up a much heavier aura and suddenly perks up when a pair of lips touches her cheek. 

"K-Katsuki!" she tenses with a light blush on her cheeks. She sets the mug down and gazes up at him with a smile and proceeds to watch him take off his coat and sit in the seat before her. She brushes the hair out of her face and tucks it behind her ear. 

"You looked like you were in deep thought," he raises his eyebrows with a curios smile," Penny for you thoughts?" he asked jokingly and they both let out a short laugh. She shakes her head with a smile before poking at her mochi.

"Just reminiscing about the old days," she lies through her teeth. Thinking of another man more like. 

"High-school? Things were definitely more stressful back then though," he stated, but she wasn't thinking about the hard times. The memories she liked to remember from then were ones where she and Izuku used to hang out. Their awkward hugs and bashful compliments. 

Things were definitely much easier then, because she too was focused on the future rather than with her love life. At least after everything that happened.