Rules

Credit: Sacarria/ @Sacarria
Scene: Smut, short fluff.
Age: 17-18
Specifics: Dom-Sub, sex toys. 69 :)
______________________________________

After their first time having sex, Izuku had picked up a surprising trait from his girlfriend. Ochako was submissive. Even if she didn't realise it at the time, he did. Whenever he asked or told her to do something, she obliged without any hesitation. Izuku decided then to speak with her about it to maybe incorporate this discovery in bed as well.

She didn't dislike the idea.

And so Izuku created rules.

She wasn't allowed to touch herself at all. There were more rules, but at this moment it was completely irrelevant.

Izuku had been unknowingly teasing the girl throughout the day. It was summer break and they decided to hangout with some of their friends at the school's pool. She oggled at his body the entire day, the competitive stances that flexed his muscles when swimming with boys. When he stretched out and cuddled with her in the sun. He was so damn close.

But Izuku was in no mood for sex. She wasn't even allowed to ask, whenever he felt like doing it, then they would.

They came back about an hour ago into the dorms. Izuku wanted to finish his summer homework so he could have the rest of the break without worrying. As for Ochako, she rolled around on his bed, still hot and bothered.

She was horny.

Staring at his back while he busied himself at his desk, an idea lit up inside her head.

She slid off the bed and stood behind him, resting her hands on his shoulders before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I'm going to head to my room for a while, I'll see you later," she said, hiding the ache between her legs as he nodded absentmindedly.

Walking out of his room after closing the door softly, she ran a full blown sprint all the way to her room. The faster she got it over with, she'd be able to return to him unbothered. He'd never know, how could he?

Shutting her own door, she rummaged around at the back of her cupboard, looking for a certain item she was able to keep secret from her boyfriend.

"Gotcha'," she said, pulling out the dildo she'd secretly bought.

Second rule: No toys.

She used to obey that rule. But when her needs came into play, she shoved it to the back of her head. Izuku wasn't always going to be around to please her and so far, she's never been caught.

Shimmering off her shorts, she lies back on her bed, falling with a sigh when she made contact with the mattress.

Relaxing herself with a few calm breaths, she spread her legs. Her fingers touched her wet heat only to be met with slick.

Was she really that wet for him?

She giggled to herself as she began lubing up her dildo with her excess. She moans at the cold feeling of her fingers clamping down onto her sex. She couldn't wait anymore and pushed the dildo deep into her vagina, a moan of relief escaping her lips.

The toy wasn't as big as Izuku, but it was just the right size for her to get off.

Her mind played back memories of how he held her under the sun. When his hands innocently ran up her sides under the water. He should've just fucked her right then and there.