Izuocha- into the Spider-verse

Credit:  Ragnark517 /Ragnark517 (I got it right this time :'D)
Scene: Action, romance , angst (I want you to cry reading this)
Age:20-21
Specifics: Spider-verse AU!  they're from different worlds . Decided to mix my own version of Spider-Gwen 'Peter Parker' death (JUST FOR STORY CONVENIENCE) .
______________________________________

Ochako was trapped on top of a tall tower. It was dark, cold, windy, and she held onto the single pole with her life. Spiderman, as she knew as Izuku, was currently fighting "The Goblin" who they'd just discovered was corporate CEO, All For One.

The Goblin had managed to get Ochako into his grasps and take her away from Izuku. He did his best to get her back and keep The Goblin from getting her again after he'd somewhat gotten her back. Unfortunately he couldn't have left her in a safer spot, so the top of the glass tower would have to do while he kept AFO at bay.

Izuku used his webs to steer AFO's goblin glider away from Ochako. Her safety was his priority, but AFO was cutting it close. He kept throwing mini grenades at him and he'd just barely missed a few.

The Goblin laughed his fill, enjoying the sight of The Spiderman struggle against him.

"C'mon Spiderman, is that all you got?" he smirked deviously turning the edges of his glider into sharp blades as he launched himself at Izuku. The blades cut the hero causing him to fall from his webs in pain, but of course he catches himself before he hits the floor.

The Goblin notices his loss of focus and aims one of his grenades towards Ochako, but it misses and hits the glass she stood on. The surface she relied on fell and soon her body loss all weight. She was falling.

"No!" Izuku shouted reaching the tower trying to get to her in time.

As if time froze, the glass and metal that shattered and exploded fell beside her. Ochako's scream clouded all of his senses and his heart thumped loudly in his ears. Using his webs to knock the obstruct objects out of her way before it her, his eyes widen at how close the ground was.

I HAVE TO REACH HER!

OCHAKO!

His one hand sprouted out a web that reached the metal ceiling in record time, however the web to reach her seemed as if it was standing still...

He still remembers the look on her face. Fear. And in that last second — acceptance. His heart broke that day. He'd managed to catch her, but she'd died of heart attack. Apparently hit her head as well. Or was it whiplash? He couldn't remember, he didn't want to remember. 

Tears pricked the corners of his eyes as he stared her gravestone.

— "Uraraka Ochako. Beloved daughter. Friend. Born: 19×× Died: 20××" —

She'd left him something. A hard drive of their graduation. Her smiling at the camera so beautifully. He replays that specific moment for most of the day as he hibernates in his room. Curtains stayed closed, door locked, lights off- he didn't know how to move forward. He stayed cooped up in his room, making o contact with people excluding his aunt- for days. Weeks. The pain was too much to bear. He loved her so much. After confessing not too long ago, she then dies a cruel death. 

He blamed himself. For this power that didn't allow him to live a normal life. He missed her dearly. The sadness crept up on him from the moment he woke up, throughout the day, to when he sleeps and then invades his dreams like a nightmare. What was this? It was karma, he thought. It was the cursed power, he thought. He needed something to blame, and every time he tried coming up with some valid excuse it all came down to pinning the blame on him. It was his fault.