Vanilla

Credit: Hufflepuff-san/ @Hufflepuff-san
Scene: Fluff, Smut.
Age: 20-21
Specifics: Top Deku, Bottom Ochako.
______________________________________

The couple were engaged for about a month. Izuku had proposed in a romantic, candle lit dinner under the stars. And that same night, they lost their virginity to each other.

It was very awkward and new for the both of them since they had no experience, but it was love and it couldn't have been any better.

Knowing those two, both of them were too nervous to bring up or initiate another blissful night. Then again, their relationship wasn't really orbiting around sexual contact, but they couldn't deny the thought of wanting to do it again.

Regarding the wedding, the pair were in no rush to be married. With their hero work and since they were fresh out high-school, they planned to take their time.

"Stay safe on your run!" he greeted his fiancé as she went off on her morning jog.

Ochako never stopped working out, wanting to get stronger everyday and commit herself even more to becoming a great hero. Izuku on the other hand wanted to relax on his day off. Although he sort of begged her to sleep in with him, she refused, not wanting to get lazy.

He respected her wishes and decided to make her breakfast for when she returned. The greenet admired her hard work and determination, wanting to reward the girl for her efforts.

"Maybe French toast? Pancakes? Is she on a diet?" he began questioning and going through many recipes in the kitchen. She was very particular; keeping up her healthy eating and no sugar... unless it was mochi of course. She couldn't resist that.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind a cheat day," he figured and decided on a fruit bowl with yoghurt, honey and French toast on the side. Maybe syrup too.

It was technically healthy.

Once he finished prepping the breakfast, the doorbell rang through the apartment.

Taking off his apron, Izuku jogged towards the door and opened it, only to be met with an old woman.

"Hello dear," she greeted with a slight bow. Izuku did the same in respect and noticed their difference in height.

Is she straining herself to look up at me?

He then bent down awkwardly and stared at the woman.

"Good morning ma'am, is there anything I can help you with?" he asked curiously and she nodded, pulling a bag from besides her.

"I'm selling packets of vanilla condiments," she said with a cloying tone. (Cloying: Overly sweet)

Izuku didn't notice though and smiled brightly at the lady. She was a door-to-door saleswoman; the hero would definitely support her.

Grabbing his wallet, he bought a single packet.

Maybe Ochako would know what to use them for.

"Thanks for stopping by," he greeted the woman before closing the door and leaving the packet on the kitchen counter.

It was time to make the breakfast.

~~

Less than an hour later, Ochako came home, unlocking the door with her own set of keys and announced her arrival.