One Night Stand (YoMing)🔞

Another Person's POV

Wayo had a very rough day today , so he came the only place where he can enjoy and loose himself for a while, Club. He's in legal age to drink and enjoy his youth. He wants to get laid today with someone hot and sexy.

He's totally gay, so there's no chance for girl and second thing he's top

He's totally gay, so there's no chance for girl and second thing he's top. Even though he looks cute and sweet but bitch he likes fucking ass than letting other have his ass.

He's business faculty student in fourth year. He's going to take over his Dad's company after his graduation. He's rich and over the top only child of his father.

He sit with his friends on table in Club and look around in search of perfect man to feast tonight.

Suddenly his eyes went to man drinking in corner of Bar. Wayo smirk and walk toward that man. He never try to flirt with someone taller and hot man like the person sitting on stool in front of him.

"It's not good for your health to drink a whole bottle of whiskey." He said to him. The other person frown and ignore wayo's word. Wayo click his
tongue and said.

"I can suggest you something more better than this." He turned to look at Wayo in disbelief.

"Like what ? having a chat with some campus kid

"Like what ? having a chat with some campus kid." He said getting irritate from wayo's presence.

"You can call me Wayo then calling me campus kid and I don't think you're that older than me." Wayo said with a smirk

"Look kid, I'm not in mood to play flirting games with you. Go and flirt with other boy's and girls." That man said while rolling his eyes. Now wayo feels a urge to have this man. There's not a single person who ignore him.

"Okay then, I'm not going to flirt with you but we can have some drink." Wayo offer.

"Fine." He reply simply. Wayo chuckle and order few shots of vodka. He's going to have this man today at any cost.

"Drinks on me. I hope you don't mind." Wayo said.

****

Wayo was carrying a six feet tall man back to his house. What he thought and what happen to him ? He after struggling for like two hours he laid that man on his bed. He stare at the man laying on his bed. His face flushed red after finishing ten shots of vodka.