You Are Enough (PhaMing)

Another Person's POV

Ming stood in front of the mirror and clicked his picture. He smiled when he saw himself. He added a filter and quickly posted it on his Instagram account. Almost half of the campus follows him after he became Campus Moon.

Ming's mood was pleasant

Ming's mood was pleasant. He was damn sure that nothing bad could happen. After checking everything before locking his dorm, Ming came down to his parking lot.

He throws his bag in the passenger seat and drives to campus to have breakfast with his boyfriend.

He never imagined that he'll end up with Phana Kongnithan than his grumpy senior Kit.

It was never in his mind that Phana likes him. He was shocked to the core when the Dean decide to send them both for some activity in the village. After all, they are both our Campus Moon.

Ming found many cute things about his senior. Phana also do mistakes and is more like adorable ones but he started understanding other people's feelings more now.

He took care of Ming when he fell ill because of getting soaked in the rain while working.

When they came back Phana holds his waist and confessed his love. Ming didn't realize but he already pulled Phana for a warm kiss.

Ming was content with Phana's nagging and then warmth in his life. Even though he kinda break his best friend's heart Wayo understood that Phana loves him.

Ming is really happy in his life with a loving boyfriend, great friends, and supportive family but was he enough for them. This question always roams in his mind. What if he doesn't deserve them? What if he's wasting Phana's time to find a better match in this relationship? What if his friends will soon find him not good to be around? What if his parents started loving his younger brother more?

"Stop Ming...!"

He mumbled under his breath and took a deep breath before walking out of his car.

Ming opened the door of the small restaurant. Ming loves coming here to eat. This place is peaceful and gives him a cozy feeling. His eyes searched for the handsome man with his as usual stoic face which only change for him.

Finally, Ming found his boyfriend sitting in the corner seat around the window side, holding his notes. Ming shook his head and walked to Phana.