Blossoming feelings (PhaMing)

Another Person's POV

He stood out of the ward and stared at that lady laying on the hospital bed with all the equipment attached to her body to keep her alive. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before entering the ward.

"Nurse Ming!"

Phana looked at him. Ming nods his head and went to the other side to check every piece of equipment connected to her.

"Everyone's ready

"Everyone's ready."

They all nodded their head. Ming holds the clipboard in his hand. His pen was uncapped and waiting to write down the time.

Phana filled the syringe and slowly entered her veins. Ming was hearing the sound of a machine. His eyes went to the heartbeats of her showing in the machine which slowly turned into a straight line.

"Patient Miss Anna died at 7:45 PM."

Rest In Peace.....

Ming's eyes checked his watch and wrote the time. He doesn't want to look at the body which turned cold. He filled out her death certificate. He doesn't want to stay there for more than a second.

His profession never becomes a part of life. Every day feels heavy to him when he looked around those people with hope in their eyes to get well and get back in the arms of their loved ones.

"Nurse Ming...!"

Phana called him twice

Phana called him twice. Ming flinched and looked at him.

"Yes, Doctor."

"Go and get some rest after this...."

Ming shook his head. Phana frowns and wants to ask Why but then two people walk toward him with teary eyes.

"Did she go peacefully....?"

Ming gazes at the slender figure of that lady. She got slimmer this time than before Ming saw her. The other man was holding her to not break down again.

"We tried our best to make it as peaceful as we could make for her. I hope her soul rests in peace."

Phana told them. He glanced at Ming who was staring at the couple. His eyes were on verge of tears.