First Love (BassKim)

Another Person's POV

Kimmon stare at the ceiling in front of him. He lost himself because of him trusting the people more then he should. Tear roll down from his eyes slowly. He had enough of all these things. He's tired and can't fight anymore. He close his eyes and fall asleep to forgot the pain scattering his heart.

***

Kimmon drive back to the house which he call his before but now it's only a place for him which never accept him. He take a deep breath and come out of his car. Servant open the door and shocked seeing Kimmon standing in front of them.

"You come early Sir." She ask. Kimmon smile and nods. He walk inside and went upstairs to the room which he thought was his.

He took out all his clothes from the wardrobe and pack them. He glance at the frame of the person he thought was his but his all misunderstanding get cleared. He's setting him free from this relationship and burden of hurting him. He come downstairs with his luggage. He put the keys of car on the table and call the cab from his phone.

Then a car park in garage and two man come out of car laughing holding their hand. As soon as they enter the house their smile drop seeing Kimmon in front of him. Kimmon smile and look at the linked hands. His eyes were empty completely and emotionless.

"P'Kim Ain't you went for some meeting for weeks ? What're you doing here ?" Tee ask with hint of anger. Other person look at Kimmon with frown.

"Don't worry Nong. I'm going back to my work. You both can enjoy." Kimmon said and hold his luggage and walk away from their but he hold Kimmon wrist.

"Where are you going with luggage Kimmon ?" Something break inside Kimmon. He take a deep breath and turn around with a gentle smile.

"I'm going to live with Bass. You both need time for each other and having me here is not that good and someday I had to go. Thanks for doing all the things you done for me P'Tae."

Kimmon free his wrist and walk away from their leaving his all feeling and love he store for that one person. He comes here for him but now he doesn't need him so there's no meaning of him staying here.

Tae stare at Kimmon retreating back. He doesn't know why but he feels like there's something more in Kimmon's eyes. He shrug and wrap his arms around Tee and hold him in his arms.

After four months

Kimmon smile seeing his Nong after couple of months. Bass run to Kimmon and hugs him tightly.

Kimmon chuckle and ruffle his hair

Kimmon chuckle and ruffle his hair. Bass took Kimmon luggage and put it in his car. He hold Kimmon hand and made him sit on front seat carefully. Kimmon put his seat belt safely.

Bass put his seat belt and drive the car back to his apartment. He miss his Phi more than anything and specially the tasty food his Phi made for him but he's glad that finally Kimmon overcome from his pain and now showing his genuine smile.