Reminisce (PhaMing)

Another Person's POV

"Here, look at this small bean shape...!"

Crystal pointed at the screen. Ming's eyes were glued to it. He couldn't look away from the screen.

"How many copies do you want of your Ultrasound?"

She asked him while helping him to sit down. Ming smiled at her and buttoned his shirt.

"Just one."

He replied and caressed his belly. There's a small bean growing inside him. Ming still can't believe that he's pregnant.

"I can't wait to see, Phana's reaction when he'll know his omega is pregnant."

She said. Ming blushed from the thought of Phana knowing about his pregnancy. She handed his reports to him with a wink.

"I'll see you in the next appointment with your Alpha."

She ruffles Ming's hair. Ming gives a nod to her and walked out of the hospital. He's only one month pregnant.

"How will P'Pha gonna react after seeing this.....?"

Ming mumble while putting the reports in the car. He drives back to the house but before he bought some fresh roses for Phana.

Ming was happy that after so much struggle Phana and his relationship were getting better. Ming didn't expect to conceive for the first time but he also wants to have his kids early.

Their marriage was their parent's decision even though Ming liked Phana during their campus years but Phana was already in a relationship with Ming's cousin.

Ming came out of his car with a wide smile on his face. He took every step carefully.

Ming opened the door but when he saw the person standing in front of him with the protruding belly which shows he must be around six months scared Ming.

"Yo...."

"Ming..."

Wayo walked over to Ming. His hands were still against his belly. Ming gulped the lump in his throat and gently smiled at his best friend.

"We were just waiting for you..."

"We?"

"Yeah... Me and P'Pha.."

Ming's lips tremble when Wayo said his husband's name. His heart stings for some reason which Ming wasn't able to identify.

"For what, Yo?"

Ming asked Wayo but his tone was doubtful and full of fear of losing his happiness.

"Wayo's pregnant."

Phana come out of the kitchen and handed the glass of juice to Wayo. He looked at Ming who saw that gesture. He's tried to hold himself to not release his scent.

"I could see that...."

Ming replied while looking at the baby bump. Wayo smirked and then stared at Phana.

"Is this.....?"

Ming finally asked that question which was rooting in his heart. He looked at Phana for any confirmation.

Phana shook his head and relief pass down through his body. Phana isn't a father of Wayo's baby. He unconsciously rested his hand on his belly which didn't get unnoticed by Phana.

"P'Kit went to Australia for work and I am alone so your mom suggests I should live with you both."

Ming clenches his fist to control his anger. He understands Wayo is his cousin but at the same time, Wayo was the person who once tried to destroy his marriage life.