Little Cub (PhaMing)

Kit's POV

I just stare at my boyfriend who's frowning working on his assignment. I never thought Ming would be this serious about his work. I mean, He always look so carefree and cheerful. It's my first time seeing him getting this stressed over something this much. I walk toward him put my hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go and eat something. you definitely need a break Ming." I said.

He shook his head and start working again. I sigh and hold his wrist. He looks at me getting annoyed. I feel his pulse and it's fast. I put my hand on his forehead. He's burning from fever.

"Ming !!!"

"Why didn't you tell me that you're not feeling good ? Stop right now." I said in worry. Whenever he gets sick badly he end up in hospital most of time, wayo told me before.

"P'Kit, I'm fine. It's not that big deal. Please ! You should have rest." Ming said with low voice. His face is flushed and his eyelids are getting heavy. He's behaving so rudely with me.

Another Person's POV

Kit shook his head and drag Ming to lay on bad carefully. Ming tried to deny but still listen Kit. He's too much overworked and tired to protest his boyfriend. He laid down and just look above at his dorm celling.

A tear roll down from his side of eyes and wet his flushed cheeks. Kit went to get some medicine for Ming and put them on table. He ruffle Ming's hair gently.

"Ming I'll get something for you to eat before taking medicine. I'll be back in minutes. Don't move and just take a rest." Kit said and quickly fetch his keys and wallet. He went to buy dinner for them. Ming eyelids were finally close.

*****

"What's this Ming ? Only A- !!!"

"Dad I was sick that's why I couldn't do my best but I'll promise I will do better next time." He plead to his dad while kneeling in front of his parents.

"There's no such thing like next time Ming. Look at your big brother. He's good in everything and handling our company then look at you can't even score perfectly." His dad scold him and stood. He pull out his belt and come closer to his son.

"Ming take off your shirt !!" He said coldly. A shiver run down through that boy spine but still he take off his shirt and stay there in his position half naked.

"AHHH...m-mom" He cried.

"Keep your mouth shut. It's your punishment Ming and you have to be man and take it well." His mom hissed. He nods and bit his lips to not scream due to the whips bruising his back. After fifteen hits, he's in verge of fainting.

"You'll not get any food today and going to grounded in baseman whole day." His dad order and walk away leaving him. Finally tears wet his eyes.

He looks at his mom with pleading but she just shook her head. She hold his hand and drag him to the basement which is pitch dark. There's small bed there and bathroom but there's not a single source of light beside one torch.

"Ming stay here until tomorrow. I'll unlock you next morning and next time don't score less." He nods and lay on cold bed. He hugs his knees and scold himself for letting his parents down.

Why can't he becomes like his elder brother ? His back is hurting like hell and his skin was teared at some place. He didn't ate anything since morning. He wants his mom to embrace him but he can't do that because he let his parent down. He's learning Muy Thai since the age of five and several languages like his Dad told him to learn. He's only fifteen year but learned many things because his parents wants him to be the best version more than his big brother but he's breaking inside.