Moan (TaeKim)🔞

This chapter contain mature content which is not suitable for readers under eighteen 🔞. This is Smut One-shot.

Mature Content 🔞

Another Person's POV

"MHhmmm..."

Kimmon moan when copter shove his tongue in his mouth accidentally. His cheek turned deep red.

"Cut...!!!"

Copter moved from above Kimmon and stare at him with a look which Kimmon is not in state to understand.

"I'm sorry P'Kim."

"It's fine copter. It happens sometimes in shoot. Don't be guilty." Kimmon said and stood to change because that was the last seen they need to shoot.

Kimmon wear his t-shirt back and went to changing room. Copter just stared at Kimmon's retreating back.

Copter stared at the staff who record the video of scene. He asked them to send him. He put the video in theirs Sbfive line group.

Copgi

So, what do you think about Copkim now. Huh ?

Baby_Bass OMG!!!!! Finally P'Kim get ready to be bottom

Baby_Bass
OMG!!!!!
Finally P'Kim get ready to be bottom.
Lolllll

Mommy_Tee
Should i get a wedding gown for our P'Kim now.
Loll same bassss...

DAD_Tae
Where's Kimmon ?

Copgi
P'Kim is going back his home after shoot. P'Tae.

*****

Tae keep his phone back in his pocket and drive toward the place where Gen Y series shooting were going on.

Tae parked his car and wait for Kimmon to come out but he didn't expect Copter to come with Kimmon as well. He put a smile on his face and look at them.

"What're you doing here P'Tae ?" Copter asked with grin. Tae didn't loose his composure and reply.

"I was thinking about making a cover song with Kimmon so i just thought it'll be better to meet Kimmon." Kimmon looked at Tae in suprise but didn't object.