Crush (TaeKim)

Another Person's POV

Tae mixed some pork with basil and add some hot sauce to it. He put some on two plates and put them on the coffee table of his apartment. He heard the sound of the door getting open.

"Welcome home....!!!"

Tae said when his tired husband enter the apartment. Kimmon smiled at Tae and put his bag down before rushing to hug his husband.

"I missed you..."

"I missed you too, cub but first get fresh then we'll have dinner."

Tae said while pecking on Kimmon's head

Tae said while pecking on Kimmon's head. Kim nods his head and walked to their bedroom. Tae sighed and puts Kim's bag back on the hanger while he waits for Kim to get cleaned up.

Kimmon came after a few minutes and sat down across Tae. He lick his lips when he saw food.

"I am starving, Baby..."

Tae chuckles and nods his head. Kimmon smiled and took his first bite. He loved the taste and ate some more. Tae just stared at Kimmon while eating his dinner.

"How was your day...?"

Kim gulped down his food before replying to Tae.

"It was good but some students of my faculty get into some argument. Their parents came and I have to solve it before it get into the dean's ears. It was pretty hectic."

Tae nods his head while sipping his water. Kimmon finished his food and stood from the chair to wash dishes.

"I will do it... You don't have to."

Tae said while walking to Kimmon who's standing at the basin.

"It's fine. You would be tired too."

He replied. Tae just looked at Kim fondly. They both are married for a year and he never found any change in Kimmon.

They have both dated each other since their college days. Tae was senior to Kim and the president of the club Kim joined. They both fell for each other and here they are now married.

He cuddled Kim from the back and rest his chin on his shoulder. Kimmon smiled from the warmth of Tae.

"I love you."

Kim said. Tae nuzzle his nose in Kim's neck and hummed.

"Should we go have lunch together, tomorrow...?"

"Umm... But I have classes..."

"I can wait, cub."