optional things

This has nothing to do with the story and are some things I wanted to include at the back for some additional things that are important for future parts and some one off things that don't matter in the long run.

First off, Lux Redgrave's physiology. In Devil May Cry 5, the actual game explained why V was dying, this is because Dante and Vergil are more demon than human, Nero is also closer to 50% Demon as a result. Lux also being a Halfblood means that while he has humanity, it's more like an eighth of his own physiology, which leads to him having heightened emotions like shown when Leneus was angering him. Lux's physiology is also more pivotal to future parts. So I won't go into too much detail.

Lux has been claimed. This will explained in the next part. But his eyes changed to orange when he was claimed. However, due to nobody ever being claimed this way before, Lux remains undetermined.

Lux's current abilities and powers:
Lux on top of having the natural warriors instincts, his own adaptive fighting style and healing capabilities. Has the following:
- Dark Slayer Style - as shown, he uses this to close gaps between him and Opponents. It's essentially him moving at high speeds faster than  an untrained eyes can see.
- Quicksilver Style - This is self explanatory. He slows down time for five seconds.
- Sword Master - the same as how it is for his Father Dante. It grants Lux better experiences with a blade.

Lux's Weapons include:
- Moonnshadow (The Requiem) - A sword that looks like a Chinese Straight sword. Made of Luna Silver. Lux still doesn't know my about it.
- Goliath - Lux's version of Balrog, Gilgamesh, Ifrit and Beowulf. It increases his striking power.
- Ebony - his fathers pistol. A semiautomatic pistol which is capable of harming Demons.

Random one of things:
- Lux means white in Latin (Mirroring Nero's name being Black in Latin.)
- Lux's theme if the was in dmc 5. His themes would be Are you Ready? By Disturbed.

Anyway, I think that's everything for now.

See you for Part 2: Bare the Burden.