Evening Affair

The girls made their way upstairs to Sue's bedroom. They stumbled into the room with their lips locked and Sue closed the door behind them. By the time they were up there, their dresses were long discarded to the floor, but they still had on their corsets and undergarments. Sue spun Emily around and she grabbed at the strings of her corset, loosening it from Emily's body. While Sue did that, Emily worked on the front of her corset and unhooked it, letting it fall to the floor. She turned around and did the same to Sue—spun her around and loosened her corset strings while Sue worked on the front. Emily kissed Sue's shoulder as her corset fell to the ground and she ran her hands all along Sue's body.

"Mm," Sue smiled with her mouth partially open, leaning her head back into Emily.

"Mm?" Emily mocked back, chuckling against Sue's skin as she continued to kiss her.

Emily's hands found their way all over Sue's torso. She squeezed her waist, now moving her lips from her bare shoulder to her neck. Sue leaned back into Emily even more and she found her way to the tops of her hands, lacing their fingers together. Sue guided Emily's hands away from her waist, guiding one to the hem of her undershirt. Emily brushed her hand under Sue's undershirt, fingertips gliding along her tummy. Sue unlaced their fingers and outstretched her hand over the top of Emily's now—fingers over fingers. She moved Emily's hand upward until it was over her bare breast. Emily smirked against Sue's neck and squeezed her breast before spinning her around to face her. Sue and Emily both moved their hands out of Sue's shirt and quickly started removing the piece of clothing from Sue's body. She put her arms up while Emily clawed the shirt upward and over Sue's head, throwing it off to the side. Sue did the same—pulling Emily's undershirt up over her head and discarding it into the pile of clothing that was forming in the bedroom.

Emily slowly walked Sue backward toward the bed. Once Sue's legs hit the edge of it, Emily pushed her down onto her back onto the duvet. Emily stood there, looking at her girl beneath her and bit her lip, eyeing her from head to toe while Sue's legs dangled off the bed slightly.

Sue watched Emily watching her. She could tell Emily was in a trance because of her—this happened quite often, almost as if Emily truly could not believe that this was happening. Sue understood, though, because never in a million years did she think her and Emily would be together once again.

"What are you thinking about?" Sue said, knocking Emily out of her trance. Sue raised her eyebrow and bit her bottom lip slightly, "Hmmm?"

Emily cleared her throat and then smirked. Licking her lips, she got down on her knees on the floor in front of the edge of the bed. "Well..." Emily started, moving her hands to Sue's legs and pulling her body down the bed slightly. "I'm thinking about how you're my girl..." Emily ran her hands up Sue's thighs and eventually finding their destination at the top of Sue's underwear.

Sue looked down at Emily hooking her fingers into the top of her underwear. To her, it felt like her heart was suddenly beating out of her chest—all she could here was it beating in side of her ears and Emily. It was like both sounds were exaggerated, louder than normal. She was trying to find the words to respond.

Sue finally spoke through a shaky breath, "Oh yeah? What else are you thinking about?"

Emily smirked, watching the expression change on Sue's face as she slowly began to pull her underwear down. She was turned on and it turned Emily on to see how much Sue reacted to her.

"Well..." Emily started again, pulling Sue's underwear off completely, tossing it to the side. All Sue had left on were her stockings at that point which Emily quickly peeled off and tossed it into the pile. Emily pulled Sue down the bed even more and hovered over her thighs. "I'm thinking about how I can't wait to pleasure you..." Emily placed a soft kiss on Sue's inner thigh before speaking again, "and taste you..."