🤨just another day 🤨

A/N hey guys hope you like this chapter, currently listening to Kiss me more by SZA stream it luvs also H.E.R and Billie Eilish's new album yall 😩

Monday 6:00 a.m

You woke, eat breakfast and got to set. It was a 2 hour drive so by the time you got there it was around 8 a.m. It was 8 a.m and had a blanket wrapped around you to set. You saw Mike and Dana and gave them a quick nod.

You walk into studio 11 and the makeup process took only 30 minutes. You went into wardrobe, and put on your lab coat. Then walked to the set and saw the gang. ''Hey guys!'' You said. ''Hey bestieeee'' Hava said.

'' Okay guys! Today the Danger force gang will just be having fun today, so nothing serious just them having fun!'' Mike said coming in.

~FILMING~

'' Okay Aaliyah, since everyone's gone and its finally finally quiet, i'll teach you how to build rays!'' said Schwoz enthusiastically. '' Rays? As in Captain Man Rays? why would we want another Ray'' Said Aaliyah . ''Nooo!! We are going to be cloning Ray!'' said Schwoz proudly. ''Huh okay, so How do we do that with Ray gone? Asked Aaliyah.

'' well...'' Schwoz said looking around smiling. ''well..????'' Said Aaliyah with an eyebrow raised up. ''Don't tell anyone... but... I have a cardboard cut out of Ray'' Said Schwoz smirking creepily.

''WHAT?! okay you know what i'm not gonna even ask.'' Said Aaliyah while shaking her head. BEEP BEEP ''Ask about what?'' Said a familiar voice behind Aaliyah. It was Bose and the rest of the gang. For some reason they were all covered in mud. '' woah! what happened to you guys?'' asked Aaliyah.

''Well there was a bad guy who was throwing mud as his weapon.. and SOMEONE didn't want to get their precious hair dirty!'' Mika said while glaring at Ray. '' who Bose, or Ray?'' Asked Aaliyah. ''hey! i'm not that selfish!'' exclaimed Bose. '' Hey Schwoz that's the last Nacho Ball! Give me that!'' Bose said chasing Schwoz. ''Aiyyyyy!!!'' Schwoz said running around.

~OFF CAMERA/ DONE FILMING SCENE~

''Okay anddd cut! perfect everybody!'' Said Mike. Everybody started clapping. Soon everyone head to crafty and Dana, Hava, Terr, y/n and Luca went outside to eat lunch. Everyone was laughing and after everyone was done eating Hava wanted to film something for tiktok. There was a timer and you half to hide before it freezes and takes a pic.

''Okay, ready'' Luca said while clicking the button. Once the timer went off The kids bolted and hid. Only y/n and Hava and Dana hid well. Mean while you can see Terr's legs from the bush, and Luca's whole body trying to run.

After a few rounds on the last one you jumped over a very short gate, and Luca stopped to look at you do it, seems like he was impressed! but he ended up looking like a cactus standing there, so he didn't have time to hide. At the end he did walked past the camera and pointed to his brain saying '' smart''. As you watched him do that it gave you butterflies.

Havan posted this on her instagram.

y/l/s = your luca ship name

y/n = your username

comments:

y/l/s_forever: OMG THE WAY Y/N JUMPED THE FENCE LUCA WAS DROOLINGGGG 🥰

Lucaluhan: reply to y/l/s_forever: pshhhh....

Y/n: reply to lucaluhan: she a runner she a trackstar 🏃‍♀️💨

ilovedanger_force: y/n, Hava, and Dana are really good at hiding 🙈

HavanFlores: Pshhhh me, Dana and Y/n are the REAL golden trio 🙄😩🖐

y/n: Ikr bestie 😩

MissDanaHeath: we could be in the olympic PLS- 💀😩

TerranceLittleGardenHigh: Not my leg in the background 👀

A/N hey guys im working on another book from side hustle its a fisher x reader requested by anonymous so make sure to check that out thank youuuu 🥱